TWO[The Crew]

[Trails of Crimson]
[Chapter 2]

|| I can take him||

*************************

Y/n found himself leaning against the wall as he waited for his bathroom to become available once more. Listening to Nami whistling from inside the room as he just shook his head.

The door opened and Nami walked out, freezing as she made eye contact with Y/n while she wore nothing but a towel wrapped around her. "I... I'm sorry, I didn't... Know you were standing here..." Nami muttered as she looked up at Y/n, hands grasping the towel tightly and yet she found herself frozen in spot.

"I'm sorry... I... I should have waited in the lounge," Y/n stuttered in return as his eyes were focused in on Nami's, he knew he should have moved but he was trapped as he stared at her. Completely lost for words, another first for him.

Nami finally found the strength to break her gaze away from Y/n which in return gave her the strength to move once again. "I'm going to go," she muttered before disappearing into the bedroom and closing the door. Leaving a shock Y/n just stared at where she once stood.

Y/n wasn't stupid but he was slow in some cases and after a good night's rest, he could figure things out just like how he knew that this orange-haired woman seemed to have an effect on him and this just proved it. Y/n muttered to himself before moving into the bathroom to prepare for their busy day.

"How are you going to get in?" Nami asked as they stood behind the pillar, watching as the squad of Marines got closer.

"Don't worry, these things tend to work themselves out," Y/n muttered as he shifted his gaze from the marines over to Nami and back to them. "Just remember that I'll be near you at all times," He muttered just as she joined the marching.

"What?" She muttered to herself when she noticed that he wasn't following her, she walked with the group for a short time before eventually breaking off from them, stopping as she looked around for the strange man she was working with but after not spotting him, she snuck through one of the doors leading to the cellar.

Nami was searching through the shelves, looking at each rolled-up map but none of them was the one she was searching for but while searching, a piece of paper fell out from the stack of maps she messed with.

She lifted the page up to read it, eyes growing wide as she saw the bounty. "What's that?" Y/n's sudden appearance next to her caused the orange-haired woman to nearly leap out of her skin, barely being able to contain her scream.

"Where did you come from?" She glared at the man as she slapped him with the wanted poster.

"I told you, I would always be near," He shrugged his shoulders before turning his attention back to the page. "Who is this for?" He questioned as Nami handed it to him and continued her search. "The Ghost, obviously," She could hear the sarcasm in his voice.