SIXTEEN[The Mask]

[Trails of Crimson]
[Chapter Sixteen]

|| Fuck... ||

******************************

"Four hundred and ninety-nine," Y/n growled as he took a deep breath before once again lowering himself to the ground. "Five hundred," He huffed as he finished his final push-up, or at least he thought it was his final push-up... Maybe he should have stopped around four reps ago... Or did he need to do another three reps?

Y/n slumped against the wall, sweat running down his chest like a waterfall as he took deep shaky breaths. His entire body screamed in exhaustion as he sat there, he had lost track of the number of push-ups he had done, the number of sit-ups, he couldn't recall at what number he stopped doing pull-ups nor could he remember how long he had held the plank for but he knew that his body was screaming for him to stop and that made he want to... No, needs to push himself even more...

Was Y/n trying to gym his issues away? Yes, that was the simple answer... He needed to do this, how was he supposed to be anything special when he was taken out by keeping a friend... Someone, keeping someone alive for a few minutes, he needed to be stronger and he wasn't going to get stronger by sitting around talking about what happened or what might happen since he had his next few days planned out... His goals were as follows:

Genocide
Find his sister
Kill more
Make sure everyone is dead

A super simple list that could have things ticking off from the moment they step foot on Conomi Islands... As soon as Y/n got off this ship, Arlong Park was going to be turned into a graveyard and he wasn't going to need his devil fruit to make that happen... He was going to have fun...

"Y/n!" Luffy shouted from the other side of the door.

"I'm busy!" Y/n responded as he pushed off the floor, standing up and making his way over to his table and grabbing his water. "That meant you should go away," He added as he listened to the door open and the rubber man walk in.

"Well, too back," Luffy grinned as he placed a bowl of meat and other stuff on the table. "You are going to need all the energy you can get for what's about to happen," Luffy muttered as he sat down on the edge of the God Fruit user's bed.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n acted confused but was met with Luffy stretching his arm and closing the door before motioning for Y/n to take a seat next to the captain. "Fine," Y/n huffed as he sat down and looked at the wall across from them.

"Your feelings for Nami were obvious from Shells Town," Luffy chuckled as he leaned his elbows on his knees and stared at the floor in front of him. "I wasn't sure until back at Orange Town but after that, I was certain about Nami's feelings,"

"Oh, please... Save the melodramatic speech for the rest of the crew, the ones who need to hear this," Y/n cut Luffy off, he hated being rude to his childhood friend but at the end of the day, sometimes someone needed a wake-up call. "Whether Nami's feelings were real or not... She chose her side... She's made her choice and I made mine,"

"You really don't expect me to believe that," Luffy chuckled as he sat there, shaking his head. "Y/n, you and Nami..."

"Enough!" Y/n growled as he stood up, the room seeming to vibrate with energy. "Whatever happened or could have happened is gone... I am going to that place to find my sister and massacre every Fishman there!" Y/n roared as he glared at Luffy. "And if anyone gets in my way..." He paused for a moment, he could see that Luffy wasn't fond of his plan. "If you are not with me... Then you are my enemy..."

"Y/n..."

"I need to train so I would appreciate some alone time before we reach our destination," Y/n muttered, cutting Luffy off and using his powers to open the door, not giving the rubber man any room for disagreement.