SEVEN[The Dinner]

[Trails of Crimson]
[Chapter 7]

|| Once again... In my personal space ||

********************

Y/n walked through the halls of this massive mansion, analysing each area as closely as he could before having to move on so that he could avoid whoever was coming around the corner which was easy for him while using Observation Haki. "When are you going to get the opportunity to wear things this nice?" Y/n heard Nami's voice as he got closer to an open door. "Well, what do you think?" He heard her ask as he turned into the room.

"You look like Nami," Luffy's lack of understanding was evident as Y/n followed his gaze to meet the sight of Nami standing in a long blue royal gown.

"You look amazing," Y/n spoke up as he looked at the orange-haired woman, his Observation Haki was strong and yet it would never have prepared him for what he was looking at.

"You think so?" Nami was grateful for the low light because she could feel the heat rising to her cheeks as she looked down at the dress.

"Of course," Y/n walked over to stand next to Luffy as he stared at her. "Breathtaking," He smiled as he watched her quickly walk behind the screen door once more. "Zoro!" Y/n called before the Swordsman even appeared in the door but he seemed used to it by now because he didn't even question Y/n as he joined them in the room.

"Hey, Zoro!" Luffy greeted with a grin as Zoro looked at all the clothes hanging around them, Y/n soon joining him in studying the room since he was preoccupied when he first came in. "What are you going to wear?" The captain asked as Zoro looked at the clothes hanging from every inch of the walls around them.

"Something black," He smirked as he entered deeper into the dimly lit room.

"How edgy," Nami's sarcastic answer echoed from behind the screens as Y/n could hear shuffling. "I swear Y/n, if you wear something that plain I will kick your ass," She threatened the man who just stared at the door with a confused expression plastered on his face.

"What did I do?" Y/n looked at Luffy who casually shrugged his shoulder.

"Hey, does that butler seem familiar to you guys?" Zoro asked as he put his swords down next to a chair.

"Yeah, I think he was at the last dinner party I attended," Nami popped her head around the screens as she shot the swordsman a glare before disappearing behind it again.

Zoro just ignored her and continued his search. "I swear I saw him somewhere," He muttered as he sat down, eyes shifting towards the Haki user. "What about you?" He asked Y/n.

"Why would I know who he is?" Y/n gave Zoro a wide smile as he shook his head at the question.

"You just seem to know things," Zoro gave him a look that told him that the swordsman didn't believe his answer.

"How's this?" Nami asked with a smile as she came out with a black dress and a flashy jacket, looking at the three men.

"Still Nami," Luffy shrugged his shoulder before feeling Y/n flick him against the ear.

"I told you I'm wearing black," Zoro muttered as he looked at her.

Nami let out a huff in frustration as she turned to the clothes again. "I hate you guys," She shook her head but met with Y/n giving her a confused look, lifting his hand as he was about to say something. "Not you of course," She giggled as she watched Y/n get a confident smile on his face as he crossed his arms, puffing his chest out in pride.