Chapter One

Saturday
~~~

Father please!" She called out, standing up quickly and pushing the chair away.

"I won't listen to your pathetic whines," All For One echoes from the other end of his dark office, "Tomura will be my new successor if you refuse to co-operate."

Yua took in a deep breath, hating herself for the words running through her head, "I'll do it, father..."

"Good girl." All For One turns to face her. "You start on Monday."

"WHAT!? How did you even get me in so soon...?" Yua asks solemnly, she hated how little control she had over her own life.

A wicked grin crept onto his practically non-existent face, "I know people... you can leave now."

Yua bowed her head before walking out and making her way to the leagues bar.

"Princess, are you okay?" Dabi asked as she passed, Toga and Twice had fallen silent when she walked in.

"Hm? Yes, Dabi... Just tired. If Kurogiri asks, I'm in my room." She continued walking, now making her way to her bedroom.

"And if crusty asks?" Dabi calls to her turned back.

She pauses for just a second, taking in a deep breath. "He won't."

Dabi fell silent, knowing it was true. He watched her as she walked through the bar and into her own room.

We all make mistakes.

Mistakes help us learn and grow to become better people. They shape who we are and who we will become. Some are by choice- the things/decisions throughout life decided upon by experiences, emotions and often curiosity. Some are completely out of our control. The type of things that come with the nature of existence. The type of things that are sealed by fate and locked in place by destiny. If you believe in that sort of thing?

We all make mistakes.

Inko Midoriyas biggest mistake was falling in love.

Her sons biggest mistake was not possessing a quirk.

All For Ones biggest mistake was having children.

His daughters biggest mistake was possessing a quirk- or at least that's what some people would say- she however, would argue that escaping her mothers womb and not strangling herself with the umbilical cord came with much more severe consequences.

Yua had always been a very private person, her long white hair was often used to cover her face when she didn't want to talk to people and dull, red eyes would be covered by a jet-black visor whenever she decided to join in with her brothers villainous plans.

She wore mostly black, sometimes red accents decorated dresses or hoodies.

Her room didn't tell much either, it didn't have much personality to it- rather basic apart from a large, queen-sized bed in the middle of the back wall, draped in blood-red covers.

'He's an awful actor...' Yua thought, thinking of Dabi with a sad smile.
She hadn't confirmed it but when she realised there was a traitor to the league, it was so obviously Dabi himself.

He was the only one that was genuinely nice to her not just because of who her father was, so it hurt to admit his links with heroes.

'🧠Daughter...'

Her fathers voice rang out in her head.

By now, she had figured out it wasn't just a coincidence. He didn't have any control over her and didn't live in her thoughts constantly however often decided to visit her mind with a quirk he picked up a long time ago.