Chapter Four

"🧠daughter..."

Ah shit, here we go again. I ignored his whispers. When I was home he never wanted to talk to me so much, why now?

"🧠Yua Shigaraki- if you do not answer me, I'll-"

"I'm here old man." I scoffed, stepping into the girls toilets so nobody could eavesdrop.

"🧠why are you ignoring me, child?"

"Just leave me alone. I can't do this mission if you keep popping into my thought process." He didn't reply as I felt my thoughts emptying and my mind feeling suddenly clear again.

I left the toilets, watching for people as I went. If anyone had witnessed my conversation I'd have to... deal with it.

All might stood on a corner, speaking with a student I didn't recognise yet.

"Excuse me? Mr All Might, sir?" I smile innocently with an angelic voice.

The student had just started to walk away when he turned to me, "Ah hello! How can I help you, young..." he paused, "Im sorry, I don't seem to know your name, child?"

I sigh, "My name is Yua Shimura... you knew my grandmother?" He paused, his mouth widened and eyes nearly popping from his skull.

"Yes... yes I did... excuse me a moment." I watched as he rushed down the corridor and into the staff room.

I followed quietly behind, leaning up against the wall directly next to the door. I listened as he spoke to Aizawa Sensei.

"Eraser." He began and I could help but wonder who else was in there, "When were you going to tell me about young Shimura?"

"Shimura? As in-?" An unfamiliar voice answered instead of Eraserhead.

"Yes, Yua Shimura- grandaughter of Nana Shimura who also happens to have been All Mights teacher!" Principal Nezu speaks.

"I ask again, when was I going to be informed?" All Mights voice was slowly becoming more and more desperate.

"I was only informed this morning." Aizawa answers finally, clearing his throat afterwards.

"Well, I'm taking her in to train." He states, not waiting for an answer before his footsteps came towards me.

'Ah shit!' I thought, rushing back over to the corner and leaning against the wall just in time to see the door swing open. All Might came out, his chest puffed out and wide grin spreading rapidly across his face.

I'm sorry- pause...- what kind of insanely strong dude has to puff out his chest?

"Young Shimura! Im glad you waited!" He beamed, stopping directly infront of me and needing to look downwards to make eye contact. "When would you like to start training?"

I fought the evil smirk that threatened the corners of my lips. Everything goes according to plan. "As soon as possible," I smile, continuing the innocent act for as long as I can.

"Wonderful! Follow along then!" He walks past me, rhythmic footsteps setting out for the training fields.

I followed, syncing my steps with his as though we were a little marching army.

It didn't take long until we reached the fields. All might paused in his tracks, "Young Midoriya?"
Midoriya...? Midoriya... Where have I heard that name before? "Oh... you're all here!" All Might was taken aback with surprise.

"All Might... you're meant to be teaching us right now?" The green haired boy begins, who I assume is Midoriya.

"Old man said you'd be here." A blonde kid moved to stand next to Midoriya, crossing his arms and redirecting his piercing eyes at me. I just smile at him smugly.