Introduction

Just like any good story, this one has a beginning, middle and end. However, I regret to inform you - this one is made up of hate, rivalry, control and manipulation. So if you're expecting a magical, fun-filled fanfic with all your favourite heroes then this might not be the one for you.

Sure, there are a lot of heroes involved but there's also a lot of villains, violence and vengeance. You will uncover the truth of my life and I can promise you, it is not a meadow of rose petals and sunshine. No. Infact, it is quite the opposite. It will be more like the Chokey (a small closet covered in glass and rusty nails, which stood out from every wall, that is not big enough to sit down in.) if it were also filled with thorns

Somewhere along the line there will be death, murder, emotional abuse, narcissistic behaviour, betrayal and unwanted love.

There may be tears and laughter, lose and victory.

But in the end this short story is the incomplete truth to my existence.

Anyway... who am I you may be asking?

My name is Yua Shigaraki and I just so happen to be the daughter of All For One, Japans number one villain and a terrible father. I don't know who my mother is, nor do I want to but there may be hints along the way. I have spent my life chasing after somebody else's dream and obeying my fathers every wish.

Now, I don't want to spoil much but the girl currently sat next to me goes by Kiyoki Anzai. I recommend total isolation from her. They used to be my best friend when I was young but our ideas no longer aline. She wants a world where certain heroes are taken down from their positions and stripped of their titles where as I just want whatever my father wants.

Tomura Shigaraki, my adoptive brother, is the leader of this hellhole and quite honestly - a total idiot. I mean! He gets all the credit while I'm in the background slaving away to keep everyone alive and out of Tartarus.

Sorry, sorry. I'm getting side tracked.

On with the story?