Chapter 34: The Big Game and The Big Decision

Nika

I just flew into Oklahoma City to watch the final game of the softball World Series. I decided to bring Paige with me and Hana is supposed to meet us here.

I came here to support Jade, even though we haven't spoken really since the NCAA tournament. She messaged me that she has made her decision and she wanted me to know that she is going to say it after the softball World Series in a press conference.

Which I support her and whatever her decision is, because I love her. She could say that she doesn't want to see me anymore and I would still love her.

Jade also doesn't know that I am physically here supporting her. I did messaged her this morning telling her good luck. And she did message me back saying thank you.

I also have been talking to Hana about Jade. Hana was telling me everything that is happening and right now everything is changing in Jade's life. Hana also told me that she is just pushing everything under the rug right now so she can focus on defending her title.

Honestly I wish I could hold her in my arms and tell her that everything will be okay like I used to. I just miss her so much.

When we got through and got our bags I messaged Hana telling her that Paige and I are heading to check into our hotel rooms before we meet up with her. She messaged me back saying that she is with Jade right now and that she will meet us at the stadium.

Paige noticed that I am starting to get nervous again.

Paige- Don't worry everything will work out, because you both are in love with each other.

I know that she loved me, but how do you know that she still does?

Paige- Because I do. Now let's go to the hotel check in and then grab something to eat before the big game.

Sounds good to me.

When we got to the hotel and finished checking in, we went to our rooms which were right next to each other. We dropped off our bags and changed.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and changed into a pair of shorts and a t shirt. I put on a cap and a pair of sunglasses to make it harder to recognize me. When I met up with Paige she did the exact same thing.

After that we went and got something to eat, before heading to the game. Which no one recognized us when we ate. So maybe it is working, or maybe that don't watch basketball. Either way we made it through without being recognized.

When we made it to the stadium it was packed and as I see the crowd of fans I started to get nervous again, but I tried my best to hide it on the outside.

Paige and I waited in line for a little while before we were able to get in and so far no one has recognized us. We made it to our seats which is behind home plate.

Hana was already there when we showed up. The moment she saw us she stood up and gave us both a hug.

Hana- So glad that you both were able to make it.

Paige- You know that we were never going to miss this.

Hana- I know especially since you are both stubborn.

Nika- How is she?

Hana- I believe that she is doing well with hiding her feelings and emotions from the press. She's just focusing on the game. I can tell she is nervous, but I believe that she will play well tonight.

Nika- So she is not doing well with everything that is happening?

At this moment I see her dad, brothers, and Riley walking towards us.