13

"I can't wait to sleep in an actual bed," Karina muttered, grabbing her bag.

   Felix was about to speak but a pair of hand cover his eyes.

"Guess who,"

  The brunet smiled and turned around, "What are you doing here?"

  Andrew smiled, "I came in last night for a business trip and figured I'd stay for your… wait I'm still confused is it promoting the mo-" Felix covered Andrew's mouth.

   "That is a secret," Felix said.

   Someone cleared their throat catching the two's attention.

   Andrew removed his hands from Felix's waist.

   Karina raised a brow looking at the two.

    "Uh, Karina I don't know if you remember, this is Andrew Park,"

   "Oh, I definitely remember," Karina said, giving Andrew a tight lipped smile.

   Felix pursed his lips, "Why don't you guys head to the hotel? I'll meet up with you in a bit," he suggested.

   "Are you sure?" Karina asked, eyeing Andrew.

   "Yeah,"

   Karina nodded and began to walk off.

   "She still doesn't like me?"

  "No, she doesn't,"

   Andrew sighed.

   "You didn't make the best first impression," Felix said.

  "No, I didn't," Andrew muttered.

-

   "So, do you not like Andrew Park?" Hyunjin questioned Karina.

    "I have some qualms about him," Karina muttered.

  "Why?"

   "We didn't meet under the best circumstances,"

   "How did you guys meet?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Are you sure you want to know or will you get angry?" Karina asked.

    "Why would I get upset?"

  "Upset and angry are two different things,"

    Hyunjin clicked his tongue.

    "I met him two years ago shortly after Felix and Milo divorced. Felix had gotten a call late at night and it was Andrew. We were hanging out and Felix asked if I could drive him to pick Andrew  up.

   He was hammered. Couldn't keep his damn hands to himself, nearly clocked him. It got worse when we made it to Felix's flat. I don't know why Lix is still friends with him,"

   Hyunjin pursed his lips and his grip tightened on the the steering wheel.

   "Don't break the steering wheel," Karina said.

   "Five years later and he still has a thing for Felix," Hyunjin muttered.

  "You're one to talk,"

   "I had an actual relationship with him. Andrew had a one stand that I caught them in the middle of,"

Karina's eyes widened, "What?"

  "Something you should ask Felix about,"

   The woman pulled her phone out and called Felix.

  "Hey, Karina, what's up?"

   "I was just let know of something by Hyunjin, you had a one night stand with Andrew Park and Hyunjin caught you?"

  "Oh my… am I on speaker phone?" Felix asked.

  "You are," Karina answered.

  "Hyunjin Hwang, we agreed to never bring that up again,"

  "Ah, I don't recall, must've slipped my mind,"

   Felix hummed, "You know shortly after that incident with Andrew, we were in Virginia.…" Hyunjin's brows shot up, "it was maybe the second night we were there and Hyunjin knocked on my hotel room door, 'just for tonight I want you to be mine' were his words.

  True to his word he was gone the next morning. I found out later on, he called Soyeon in a panic, what were her words? Right, they were: 'I don't think he's ever been so in love that he has had to call me like that,'" Felix recounted

   "I thought that was just going to stay between us," Hyunjin said, pulling into the hotel lot.

   "Ah, I don't recall, must've slipped my mind,"

  Karina pursed her lips holding back a laugh.

  "Karma is a bitch Uncle Hyunjin," Juni said.

  "You're lucky Vi is asleep," Hyunjin muttered.

   "Eh? Okay. I have to go guys, I'll be at the hotel in a little," Felix said.

  "Where are you anyways?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Uh, nowhere, bye,"

   "And he hung up," Karina muttered.

   "Kind of makes you wonder if it was just a one night stand," Juni mentioned exiting the car.

    Hyunjin pursed his lips.

  That wasn't a thought he wanted bouncing around in his mind right now.