20

"So, you met Felix when you were fifteen?"

   "Technically fourteen, but I got to know him better when I was fifteen. Actually, I only met Hyunjin when I was six,"

    "Out of town a lot?" Jack asked.

   Juni shook her head, "Mom left Daniel my father when I was about three and I didn't see her again until about three years later when I met Hyunjin," she said.

   "Oh, well it must have been nice to meet him,"

   "It was supposed to be, but I actually spent three hours in a corner crying because I was scared of him. It was nothing that he did, it seemed like it was just an automatic response,"

   Jack pursed his lips.

   "It's okay to ask questions if you're curious, you know," Juni said, taking a drink of her coffee.

     "I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything," he said.

  "Your brother makes me uncomfortable, you on the other hand... you make me quite curious and you also make me feel comfortable with just relaxing,"

    The brunet smiled, "So, what are these tattoos? They look really cool,"

     Juni looked at her arms with a soft smile, "Hyunjin, Viola, my moms, and I created them. I got them all done between the ages of sixteen and seventeen. While I never cared if people looked at my scars or judged them, I found myself wanting to change it a little.

   Started to draw on myself with sharpies and stuff that is when Ryujin my Mama, suggested actual tattoos. My mom let me decide, then from there we drew all this stuff and I got it done," she explained.

   Jack nodded, "So, why is there a blank spot here?"

   "This tattoo." Juni pointed to her tattoo with the moon and Northern star, "Was created by Hyunjin and Viola, so this blank spot is for a design by Felix," she said.

   "By Mr. Lee?"

  "Yep and maybe later on, I'll tell you why,"

   Jack hummed, "I think I have an idea as to why, but I'll keep it to myself for now,"

    Juni smiled.

  -

   "Crap, I think I'm in love,"

    Felix chuckled watch Juni toss herself back onto the bed.

  "Really? With who?"

     Juni turned her head and looked at Felix, "Promise not to tell Hyunjin?" She asked holding up her pinky.

   "Oh, sorry, hun, you know the drill if I think that it's going to end bad I have to tell him so he can tell your mom, so she can talk to you,"

Juni pouted.

  Felix sighed and set his computer aside, "Tell you what, if this person is nice and good and I know enough about them to not be worried I won't tell a soul and I'll just keep an eye on you,"

   "Deal,"

   Felix hooked his Pinky with hers.

   "Who is this person?" Felix asked.

   "Uh, Jack Winslow,"

   "Oh, okay,"

  Juni sat up and narrowed her eyes at Felix, "That all you have to say?"

   "Okay, uh, what are you thinking dating Wilfred Winslow's brother?"

    The red head rolled her eyes.

  "Look Juni, Jack Winslow is a great kid and while his brother is a jackass don't let that reflect on him," Felix said.

   "So I should give this a shot?" Juni questioned.

    "I think you are twenty years old and it is about time you start dating,"

   "Hey, I have dated,"

     "Who?" The brunet questioned.

    "Yvonne Sidney, senior year of high school dated all the way until she moved to France for University," she said.

     Felix nodded.

    "So that stuff going on with Andrew Park..."

    "Your uncle is reluctantly staying away from it,"

   "Why?" Juni questioned.

   "Because I don't need to see him and Andrew get into some physical altercation because of it," Felix told her.

   "He loves you, you know,"

    Felix took a deep breath.

  He wanted to believe that, but it was easier for him to deny it.