11

"What did you say to him?" Felix questioned.

  "I told him your pretty," Karina said.

  Felix hummed, "Okay, liar,"

   Karina side hugged Felix, "You are my top priority, at least right now,"

    The brunet chuckled.

-

   December 19

   "Lix!"

   "Hey, Juni, how have you been?"

    "Good! I am really excited for this internship!" She said.

    Felix smiled, "Well, just to let you know. I know Karina sent you the email about the press tour, but you will be seeing a lot of your cousin this break. Hyunjin is my temporary lawyer," Felix said.

  "No way,"

  "Yeah, I have spent the last month or so trying to wrap my head around it, but you know there isn't much I can do about it,"

   "Maybe you guys need to talk?" Juni suggested.

  "I don't know if that will work for us," Felix said.

  "You never know until you try,"

   Felix hummed, "I think you are to young to understand the dynamic,"

    "I'm twenty now, I understand love. I also under that running away to different state doesn't help," the younger said.

    The older rolled his eyes.

   "I'm serious though, Lix. The last conversation you had, wasn't a conversation,"

    "What do you know about our last conversation?"

   "Mom told me,"

  Felix nodded.

    "I hope you know I really loved him,"

    Juni hummed, "I don't think 'loved' is the right word," she said.

   "I don't follow," Felix said.

  "Ah, it doesn't matter. I will be back, I need to go visit Hyunjin and Vi,"

  Before Felix could utter a word the girl ran off.

    -

     "Juni, good, come with me," Viola said, pulling the redhead into the penthouse.

   "Vi, calm down, Juni just got here," Hyunjin said.

   "No time. I have a time sensitive manner to discuss with Juni. No dads allowed," she stated, pulling Juni into her room and closing the door.

   "Whoa, Vi, slow down. What's up?" Juni asked.

   Viola narrowed her eyes at her door then walked over to it.

   Opening it Hyunjin stumbled to keep his balance.

   The girl crossed her arms, "Don't you have to finish packing?"

   Hyunjin pursed his lips, "Right, I should go do that since we leave in a few hours,"

    Viola nodded and waited for Hyunjin to leave.

   Hyunjin nodded and went to his own room to finish packing.

    Viola closed her door and turned back to Juni.

  "Sit," she said, pointing to the ceramic play chair.

  Juni sat down watching Viola grab something from her closet.

   Viola set her easel pad on the stand.

  "Operation get Felix and Hyunjin together," Juni read off.

  "Yes, because I am tired of seeing my dad mope about because he misses Felix," Viola said.

  "Vi, there is a possibility that they don't love each other like that anymore," 

  Viola clicked her tongue, "I have made multiple attempts in getting my dad together with someone, he never budges. He hasn't gotten over Felix, you want to know how I know? He still has the ring Felix gave him. You want to know how I know Felix still loves Hyunjin?" She questioned.

  "How?"

   "There is a very specific photo. It is of dad, Felix, and I, we are in Cape May. That is the day they exchanged rings. Dad got the moon and Felix got the sun.

  When they exchanged rings, dad told Felix that even in Felix's the darkest hour he would be there for him. Felix has the photo we took that night and he has the ring still,"

   Juni pursed her lips.

   "Okay, tell me your plan,"

   Viola smiled.