10

"Vi, I know you don't want to be in here for however long, but please. You have your phone and you have homework, so it is not like you'll be sitting bored," Hyunjin said, as they walked into the building.

   "Can't I just sit in the car?"

  "It may be a long meeting and I don't want to leave you alone that long," Hyunjin said.

   Viola sighed.

    "Hi, I have a meeting with Ms. Wong. I am Hyunjin Hwang,"

    "Second floor, first door to your right," the woman said.

   Hyunjin nodded and practically dragged Viola to the elevator.

    "You know I expected this from you in like two years," Hyunjin said, when they got in the elevator.

  "What can I say, I'm advanced," Viola said.

    The two got off on the second floor.

   Entering the room their were a few people.

   "Ah, sorry I am late, I had to pick up my daughter," Hyunjin said.

  "Don't worry about it, we are still waiting for the writer, he's not that good at time management, luckily he is only across the hall. I am Ka hei Wong, the CEO, but please call me, Vivi," the brunette said, holding her hand out.

  "Hyunjin Hwang, it is a pleasure to meet you," Hyunjin said, shaking the woman's hand.

   "I've read these books," Viola said.

   Hyunjin looked at her, the book she was holding had wilted rose cover.

  "It's not in your collection," Hyunjin said.

  "Juni got it for me on kindle,"

   "Ah, that is the newest book published from our writer, very sad," Vivi said.

  "Yup, the main character's fiancée passed away the day before the wedding. While he is grieving the loss, the fiancée is there watching trying to get him to move on. The ending is quite open with the main character meeting someone new. Sad compared to the other book that I've from him," Viola said.

    Hyunjin was about speak but the door opened.

"I'm he—Hyunjin…"

   "Felix,"

   "You know each other?" Vivi asked.

   "Uhm, he knows my brother, they went to university together and they have worked together," Felix quickly said.

    Hyunjin just nodded.

    "Lixie!"

     Viola ran up to Felix and nearly tackled him into a hug.

   Felix laughed softly and hugged her.

   "Hey, sweet girl, how are you doing?"

  "Meh, I was dragged here by my dad," Viola said.

   "Hey, you can't be left alone, plus, while you're here you can listen to all the cool things we talk about," Felix said.

   Hyunjin stood there watching the interaction between the two. His heart hurting slightly.

    "I read your books! I have almost of them,"

    Felix smiled and looked at Hyunjin, "She doesn't actually read all of them, right?" He questioned.

   "There are a select few that she has physically, but are put away until a very long time from now,"

  Felix nodded.