58

"Felix, we need to slow down," Hyunjin said, trying to catch up with his lover.

  "Hi, I am looking for Doctor Minji Kim," Felix said, to one of the nurses at the desk.

  "I'm sorry Dr. Kim is with patients right now, but I can take a message," he said.

     "I know that she is with patients, because they are my kids, she called me told me to come down. Faye Ella Willow-Hwang and Aries Ellis Willow-Hwang, where are they?" Felix questioned.

   "Room 117,"

  Felix smiled, "Thank you,"

    "Have you ever seen papa like this?" Viola asked.

  "Once, I called to tell him you were in the hospital because your temperature was in the hundreds," Hyunjin said.

   "I don't remember that,"

   "You were on like a dozen different meds all of them made you sleepy and dopey,"

   "Ah, two of the seven dwarves,"

    Hyunjin hummed.

   "Minji, are they okay?" Felix asked, as soon as he saw the young woman.

  "Yes, they are. Everyone is okay. Faye has a bit of a sprained wrist and Aries has a bit of a bump of his forehead, but neither of them have concussions,"

   "What about Seungmin, Jeongin and Mira?"

   "Mira is scratch-free. Seungmin has a cut on his forehead and cheek from hitting it on the steering wheel. Jeongin fractured his wrist though when he hit it on the dash,"

  "Besides the fracture there are no serious injuries?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Everyone is fine, we do want to keep all of them over night," Minji said.

   "I thought you said Mira was fine," Felix said.

   "She is, we just need to observe it was still a car accident,"

    Felix nodded.

  "You guys can see them. Faye and Aries are in this room and Seungmin, Jeongin, and Mira are in that one," Minji told them.

   "Thank you, Min,"

   She nodded, "I have to go down to the lab a get some tests for another patient, ring me if you need anything,"

   "We will," Hyunjin said.

    Minji nodded and left the three.

   "Do you want to check up on Seungmin, Jeongin, and Mira, while we check on Aries and Faye?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "No, I want to see Faye and Aries," Felix said.

   Hyunjin nodded and the three went into the room.

  "Are you guys okay?" Felix asked.

   "I lost my cochlear implants when the ambulance came... the rescue people went back to see if they could find them, but they couldn't," Aries said.

    "I'll call your doctor when we get home about getting new ones. Faye is everything okay with your pump and your sugar test?" Hyunjin asked.

  "They had to take them out just in case anything got messed up. Are uncle Seungmin and Jeongin okay? Is Mira okay?" Faye asked.

   "Yeah, but will you guys be fine with me going to see them really quick?" Felix asked.

   The two gave a thumbs up.