Freedom!

"Holy mask!" Luke gawked, making Jonathan laugh. "Hi!"

"Hey!"

"How you've been?"

"Terrible. You?"

"Meh. I'm guessing it could be worse." Luke smirked.

"What, mr. Hughes told you something?"

"Uh-huh." Luke nodded, making Jonathan sigh.

"Anyway, whatcha wanna do? Because I have no idea what to do," Luke sighed.

"I don't know....walk around and talk about life?" Jonathan chuckled.

"Hmm...sounds nice. Maybe grab some food on the way?"

"Yes, I want food!"

Luke snickered.

—-

Evan rolled his eyes at the two bickering about something stupid again. He didn't really pay attention after the "talk" was had.

"Fuck you eternally!" Craig snapped, making Tyler wheeze. Evan pulled up at where Tyler lived.

"Well, I'll see y'all fuckers tomorrow!" Tyler exited the car.

Craig sighed loudly as Evan drove away.

"I thought you two were supposed to be best buddies again," Evan teased. Craig snickered, "Haha. Funny. Who in this car is madly in love with their best buddy right now?"

Evan's eyes widened as he blushed. "Delirious isn't my best buddy..."

"HA! So you admit it!"

"...What?"

As Evan realised what Craig was talking about, he facepalmed harshly. Craig giggled.

"I say go for it."

"What?" Evan brought his hand down to the steering wheel again. "And risk losing a new awesome friend? No way in hell!"

"But he seems to like you too."

"Well, yeah, but not in that way."

Craig shook his head, smiling, as he stared out the window.

—-

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No."

"HA! No! I'm off the hook!" Sean grinned, making David blink and Lui snicker and Marcel giggle.

"God damn it," David sighed. "But we HAVE to do this project thingy sooner or later!"

"Then later! I can't tonight!"

"Fine."

"You guys have the best conversations." Marcel was still giggling.

"Uhh Lui! Control your fairy!" the guy with an Optimus Prime helmet on, on the other side of the bus next to them, said, making Eddie next to him also giggle loudly.

"No, control YOUR fairy!" Lui smirked. The guy chuckled and took off his helmet for once, scratching his head.

"Aleks, I'm not a fairy!" Eddie fake-pouted.

"I'm not a fairy either!" Marcel did the same. Lui and Aleks chuckled.

The bus came to a stop as Eddie and Aleks walked out, saying goodbye to the other four.

The rest of the bus ride was in silence as there was really nothing else to talk about. Marcel and Lui got out in their stop and left David and Sean to their last stop.