Miniature epilogue

Jonathan yawned as he entered his home, totally exhausted from the Physics assignment they had started today.

"Johnny!" his sister boomed, hugging him.

"Hey, Charlie. What up?" Jonathan hugged back

"I just finished putting away my suitcase,"

"Cool," Jonathan let go. "By the way, James is in prison now."

Charlotte's eyes widened at the mention of their dad.

"Where he deserves to be," Jonathan smirked. "And I also know how you were forced to move here with me. And it's the greatest forcing I'll ever experience! I fucking love it here!" Jonathan laughed.

Charlotte blinked at his brother and then giggled too. "Well, lunch is ready!"

"Sure! I'll just drop off my bag!" Jonathan ran upstairs to his room, throwing the bag on his bed. He also took off his mask and placed it on his computer table.

He got a message in the group chat he and the others set up this morning.

Wildcat: Who's up for PROP HUNT this evening.

Mini: PROP HUNT

Vanoss: PROP HUNT!!!

Lui: PROP HUNT!!!

Daithi: wtf ._.

Delirious: xD I'm in!

Moo: Ditto.

Catz: Yeeehaaa

Basically: At 6?

Wildcat: Yessssssssssss.

Terroriser: I still can't play. I'm getting the keys to my old family apartment tomorrow. :(

Moo: RIP Terroriser

Terroriser: Aaaand imma scare you while you play now.

Daithi: RIP Moo Snuckel :D

Delirious: K imma go, bye!

Vanoss: Byeeeeee

Delirious didn't wait for everyone else to say bye as he threw his phone on his bed too, running down to eat. He still had the grin on his face, feeling all giddy and shit.

I guess that's how you feel when your life suddenly turns a 180 and you have amazing friends by your side.

Evan was right. His mask had been broken through.

And with that, I am DONE with this crappy story.

I thank you ALL for reading it.

Love ya guys <3

Scar-San OUT!!!!

PS. Don't delete this story from your reading lists and libraries, if you wanna read the sequel later on. I'll post an update here if I start it. =3