Stop talking to me!

It was (finally) the end of the school day as David loudly cheered, "HOME AND GTA~!" Craig rolled his eyes, Arlan snickered and Lui wasn't even paying attention, doing something on his phone. They were waiting for Jonathan outside the secretary's room, having agreed to walk home together. It would be a long walk for some but it would be fun.

Jonathan walked out the office. "Hey, Jon, you wanna play with us?" Craig asked.

"Play what?"

"GTA 5."

"Oh! Okay!" Jonathan beamed.

---

"You fucker!" David yelled, but the yell was almost missed cause of Craig's loud giggle over it. Lui blew up Jonathan's car.

"I didn't even do anything!" Jonathan exclaimed, also almost silented by Craig's laugh. Lui snickered. Arlan shot him.

"No-ho-hooo!" Lui laughed.

"I avenged you, Delirious!" Droidd said with an overly stereotypical Mexican accent. Jonathan chuckled, checking the time on his phone.

8:37 pm.

"Holy shit, it's so late already!" he thought out loud.

"Why, does mommy need to tuck you in?" Craig joked, making the others snicker.

But Jonathan smile was gone. In a millisecond he became distraught, all the meories oozing out from the farthest corners of his mind, intoxicating his mood. He covered his face with his hands, letting out a muffled groan.

'Fuck, get a grip of yourself!'  he mentally yelled at himself.

"Uuh... Delirious?" Lui was the first to speak up in the call.

"What?" Jonathan said blankly, bringing his hands down on the controller again.

"You uh.... you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just....My mom is dead."

Silence erupted for a few seconds before Craig cried out, "Holy shit, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine." Jonathan shook his head.

Skype was silent yet again. Jonathan sighed away from the mic.

"Guys, I think I'm going to bed." David spoke up.

"8:40 in the evening?" Arlan chuckled.

"I have Physics tomorrow. I have to relax my brain entirely for that shit. With sleep."

"Alright, well.... good night then."

Everybody said bye to David as he dropped from the call.

"And that reminds me, I still have some homework to do." Lui said.

Lui left the call aswell.

"Actually, I'm gonna log off too. I haven't eaten anything." Jonathan said.

"Bye," Arlan said.

"Jonathan, I'm-"

"Dude, I said it's fine! Don't worry about it. Bye guys. See you in school!" Jonathan left the call.

He let out a big sigh and shut off his Xbox. He walked downstairs to the kitchen. It felt really creepy walking in the big house with no lights on, so Jonathan basically ran there, flashing on the lights. He grabbed a frozen pizza from the freezer and put it in the microwave. His phone buzzed in his pocket.

From Craig: I'm really sorry. ;(

Reply: Breh, it's fine! jfc xD

He put the phone on a counter and poured himself a glass of water. As he drank it, his phone rang.