Thank You

Delirious gulped as he was the only one motioned to go inside the door that was painted red for some reason. The others were supposed to wait outside.

"Okay, here goes..." he mumbled, putting his hand on the door handle.

"Wait," Evan made him turn around. He hugged him. "Be careful," Evan mumbled in his ear.

"O-okay..." why was he stuttering? Whatever. When Evan let go, Jonathan lifted his mask to reveal a reassuring smile to everyone. Some of them smiled back.

Jonathan finally turned the door handle and walked in the unknown room.

The room turned out to be a storage room of sorts, boxes lying around, huge shelves stacked with basically everything. It was dark, so Jonathan tried to find a light switch. He didn't, sighing.

"Hi," he heard a familiar voice. The voice that made all his anger build up in a mere second.

The light was turned on on it's own and Jonathan froze.

At the end corner of the room stood Aaron, Ethan and his father, James. On the ground laid Brian, Craig and Tyler. Tyler was curled into a ball, Brian was passed out and Craig was just glaring at the three crooks.

"Where are your manners?" his father smirked.

Jonathan groaned, "Hi, dad. Hey, Creek and Morgue."

Ethan and Aaron grinned.

"So what is this?" Jonathan asked.

"Well....this is an explanation." Jonathan's eyes widened at the reply.

"You see, it's not a mere coincidence that Charlotte moved into this city. She was given the order to come here. By me,"

Jonathan's mouth hung open, "You got to her? You f-"

"Ah ah ah! Name callings later. It's not also a coincidence that you met these boys here."

Craig and Tyler looked up at James, weird looks on their faces.

"I knew you were connected to poor old Scotty," James looked down at them with a sadistic grin. Tyler growled into the duct tape around his mouth.

"It also wasn't a coincidence that you preferably moved next to Evan, Jon. You see, his father is actually the leader of a rival gang."

"He's WHAT?!" Jonathan shouted.

"Even Evan himself doesn't know, the poor boy..." James chuckled slightly. "This is how it's gonna go down. You join us and I let your precious friends free. You pretend to beat us up and everything will have a 'happy ending'. But you continue to bond with Evan and when the time comes you will crush him." James grinned evilly.

Jonathan's eyes widened and then he growled, "Why don't I just beat you up and don't agree on that shit."

Aaron and Ethan pulled out guns, pointing them at the three on the floor. Craig and Tyler crawled away a bit, trying to drag Brian along as good as they could, with being tied up and all.

Jonathan raised his hands up, "Okay, okay! Don't be so quick now."

"Choose. You or your friends dead," James glared at his son.

Jonathan sighed, rubbing his mask. "I..."

The window behind the 6 at the other end of the room showed David and Lui ready to break in any second.

"I'm....gonna have to say...BREAK!" Jonathan screamed at the top of his lungs.

James had no time to become confused as a bunch of glass pieces were thrown at him, falling down. David and Lui quickly jumped down and glomped Aaron and Ethan, making them drop their guns.