Chapter 3: Bristol

*please buckle your seat belts we are landings now. Have a wonderful time!*

I was now landings I'm Bristol and could almost scream. I think I was to excited because in the past hour I've peed about ten times. I walked off the plane to be greeted by a very busy airport. I waited and picked up my luggage. I tried getting a cab but failed miserably. I ended up walking to my hotel, luckily it was only ten minutes away. as I was walking I soaked in all the buildings and art, it was truly beautiful. I stopped and had a some star bucks on the way.

After the walk and asking the hotel manager to repeat my room number a million times, the accent is some time hard to understand. I had made it. it was about noon in Bristol but I was tired as a dog. I had my college tour tomorrow so I decide to hit the sheets.

~

I woke up and got dressed. I put on a red V neck and black skinny jeans, along with red toms. I put on some mascara and put my hair in a messy top bun. I wasn't trying to impress anyone so I looked fine. The campus was in walking distance again so I just walked over. On the way over it took dozens of photos. LIKE HOW BEAUTIFUL CAN THIS PLACE BE?

I made it and there were a lot of signs telling you where the tour group was meeting. I followed the signs, i got lost a few times. soon i came to a room full of people. they all looked me up and down as I walked in. I was to scared to talk to anyone so I stood in the corner and played fruit ninja. A few minutes later the door swung open. "Hello everybody gather round I'll be your tour guide!"