Chapter 20: Stuck With You (end)

"We're here!" The sun was starting to set as Jack and I pulled up outside a log cabin our families rented this summer in Michigan. It was breath taking. Just off the back was a huge lake, i couldn't wait to get in. Jack hopped out the car and jogged around to my side and opened my door. I stepped out and was greeted by Jacks lips pressing to mine. He  rested me against the car and he started squeezing my butt. "HEY KIDS!" We broke apart and my face turned a bright shade of red. Me dad scrolled over and shook Jacks hand. "Its nice to finally put the name with a face!" Jack laughed and agreed with him.

We walked inside to be greeted by my mother along with Jacks mom, dad, and Finn. We hugged and said our hellos. Jacks dad held me by my shoulders in place "Jack she looks like a keeper!" He said looking me up and down. I smiled and jack snaked his arm around my waist "I know she is.". We walked back outside and grabbed our bags and walked back in. "Your room is down the hall second door." Jack nodded and lead us to the room. We sat our bags down and i leaned in and started looking for some bug spray in my bag. 

I felt hands run up and down my back. "Jack not here our parents are outside!" Jack cheekily laughed and smacked my butt. "JACK!" He laughed even harder and walked away and sat on the bed. I walked over and sat next to him. "I love you." he said as I rested my head on his shoulder "I know." Then a knock was heard at the door. Both your head turned to see Finn in the door way. "Dinner." We stood and walked down the hall to see everybody sitting at the table. There were two spots left for Jack and i. We sat down and bean to eat while playing footsie.

We were about half way done when Jack excused himself from the table and ran to the room, I brushed it off and continued to eat. Jack returned a bit on edge, no longer playing footsie. "Jack you ok?" I asked. the whole room fell silent and focused on Jack. Jack nodded and looked at me with sweat forming on his brow. "Oh Jack are you positive!" Jack didn't respond just kept looking at me. "Lanny i love you." I laughed "Yes Jack i know. I love you as well!" He looked forward and stood. He moved the chair back some ways and filled its space.

He dropped to one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket, it  was wooden and long. He opened it to show a sliver ring with a big diamond in the middle,  threaded through it was a sliver chain. "Will you marry me?" I took the box from his hands and sat it on the table. I placed a hand on his face and nodded yes. A smile crept across his face. "YES JACK ILL MARRY YOU!" He jumped up and scooped me up with him. The room filled with clapping and sniffs. We pulled apart and he pressed his lips to mine. "ALRIGHT BRAKE IT UP!" Finn yelled. We pulled apart and looked at each other. He reached for the box and turned me around. The ring it my chest and i was turned back around. "Read it." I picked the ring up and read the inside "Never Apart L+J" I said out loud. The room filled with Aw's. I wrapped my arms around Jacks neck and brought him down to my lips.

~

"Hurry Jack!" I said as we quietly ran out heading for the lake. We made it and i stripped down to my underwear as did jack. I walked over and kissed his lips, I then surprised him by pushing him in the lake. I took off running "NO YOU DON'T!" I soon felt arms scoop me up bridal style and then i was engulfed by ice cold water. "COLD COLD!" i said submerging from the water Then i felt something tug me down i opened my eyes to see Jack, even under water he was adorable. He then crushed his lips to mine and we both came above water still connected at the mouth. We pulled apart him now holding me in his arms. "So you wanna be stuck with me forever now?" I heard him laugh. "I think its you who stuck me with." I hugged him a little tighter "I'm happy I'm stuck with you."