Chapter 5: Pictures

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my camera and ran out the door. My plan for today i was just gonna take pictures of things. To most that sounds super boring but it sounded fun to me. i was walking along a bridge and taking pictures when i felt my phone go off. 

From: Jack<3 : 

"Nice shirt. x"

I looked down and saw i was wearing my shirt i bought online. It was green and it said 'you feeling lucky?' Then i thought how the hell does he know what I'm wearing?

To: Jack<3 :

"How do you know what I'm wearing?"

I then shoved it in my pocket and kept taking pictures. I kept checking my phone and he didn't respond so i kept taking pictures. I did this for about thirty minutes and i sat on a bench to look at them. I was looking through and in every lower left corner there he was. Jack. I don't know how he did it but he made his way into every single photo! Then i felt hands plant them self's on my shoulders, i jumped a little. 

"So you like the pictures love?" i looked up and smacked his arm. "You had been following me this whole time?" He then chuckled a bit which I'm not gonna lie was cute as hell. "Yea i thought it would be funny!" I looked down and looked back at him. I then hit his arm "Your lucky it was funny!" He sat down next to me and we talked for a little and once again the sun was setting. 

"We really need to learn time management!" i laughed. "Ya know you have a cute laugh." I pretty much aborted the conversation. "Wow. I'm beat see you around?" I got up and i felt his hand grab mine. I turned and quickly pulled my hand away. "My brother and some friends are coming into town, do wanna have dinner with us?" i smiled. "You have known me a total of three days, an your inviting me to have dinner with your friends?" He got a real big smile on his face. "Well...yea your cool." I blushed and looked down. "Ok jack ill go." He then stood up and gave me a bear hug. we than pulled apart "i cant wait for you meet them!" I smiled and gave a little wave and started walking. back to my hotel.

I sat in bed for a little thinking about Jack. Then what do you know i got a text.

From: Jack<3 :

"Sweet Dreams. x"

I smiled and sent one back.

To: Jack<3 :

"Dont let the bed bugs bite! (:"

Oh god i was a loser. i was started stressing so i just rolled over and went to sleep.