Chapter 18: Gift

one month later

I walked into the waiting area of the doctors office to see jack sitting shaking his leg up and down. He looked up at me with worry written all over his face. I nodded and he jumped up and hovered his hands around my body. "Jack I'm good now. hug me!" He wrapped his hands around me and i snuggled my head in his chest. He lightly squeezed me seeing if it would hurt, i didn't budge. I lifted my head and moved my arms around his neck. "I love you." He said smiling down at me. "I hope so because i love you too." He brought his lips to mine and softly pressed them. We parted and i looked up "I have a gift for you at the house." He smiled cheekily and raised and eyebrow "Just come on!" I dug him out the office and down to his car.

We got back home and i drug him up to his room. I opened a drawer and pulled out the ring he gave me along with a chain strung through it. "I wanted to wear it but its to big. This seemed like the next best thing." Jack smiled and walked towards me. He turned me around and i felt the cold metal hit my chest. then I felt a warm lips press on my neck. "Promise me you will wear it." He whispered in my ear. I turned and pressed his lips to mine for a while then we parted. "Forever. If you promise to were yours." He turned his head to the side a little.

I reached in the draw again and pulled out a a second ring on a chain. I turned him around and closed the clasp. He turned to face me with the ring between his fingers trying to read it. "It says apart but never falling apart." Jack smiled still looking at the ring. "Because if we are ever apart again, i don't want us falling apart like we did. We will work things out." Jack let go of the ring and placed his hands on my hips. "Promise." The words left his lips and immediately his lips were hungrily on mine.

He lead me over and placed me on his bed "I want you to be my first." I said. Jack smiled kissed me again. He slipped his hands to the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head, braking the kiss. He looked at me and smiled "Beautiful" was the only thing that came out of his mouth. I took this opportunity to sit up and i tugged at his shirt singling him to remove it. He laughed a little and pulled his shirt over his head with ease. I ran my fingers along his torso till i reached the top of his boxer that rose just above his jeans. "Are you s-" I cut him off. "Jack if there is anyone i want my first time to be with, its you."

He took this as a signal for him to continue. He undid his belt and slipped his jeans off. I didn't look though i started looking at the ceiling. I felt jacks hands on my shoulders as he pushed me back on the bed. He straddled me and brought his lips to my ear "Just relax Lanny." and his lips dropped down to my neck biting down a little. But my mind shot back to when me and Chuck almost had sex, when he told me to relax. My instinct kicked in and my hands shot up and hit jacks shoulders. "Lanny what's wrong? Did i hurt you?" The sound of Jacks voice gave me a sense of comfort and i pulled my hands back.

"I'm fine jack. Keep going." Jack was hesitant but continued to nip at my neck then back to my lips. I felt his cold hands travel down my stomach and undo my jeans. I lifted up my butt helping him wiggle them off me. When i lifted my butt i felt him against my thigh, a moan slipped out of my mouth. He slipped my pants off and removed his lips from mine. He pulled me up so i was sitting up chest to chest with him and pressed our lips together. I put my hands on his back and ran my fingers along his shoulder blades, he let out a moan in approval. I felt his hands slowly run from the small of my back to the clasp of my bra. I heard it pop and i pressed him closer to me. He removed his lips from mine moved them to my ear. "Ive got you." I relaxed a bit as he slowly moved his torso away from mine. I watched as the bra started to slip, but jack pressed his lips to mine again and lifted my head up.

I felt a cool breeze on my breast, my bra was off now and i removed my hands and tossed it to the side. I felt jacks hands cup my breast and squeeze them a little, I broke our kiss and moaned in pleasure. I rested my head on his kissing a nipping at the skin, while moaning with every squeeze. I placed my hand on his now prominent erection and heard my name slip from his lips. He squeezed a little harder "Fuck Jack." escaped my mouth. I felt him harden from my words. He removed his hands and pulled me back so i could look at him. "Are you ready?" I nodded and he laid me back on the bed. He slipped one finger on each side of my panties and started tugging.

BAM

The sound came from the front door. "LANNY!" I knew that voice, it was Chuck. Jack picked me up and threw me in the bathroom.

BANG

Chuck had a gun. "Lanny stay here." I shook my head no not letting go of Jacks hand. "Lanny stay." His voice more stern now. I nodded and let go of his arm. He shut the door and i heard his foot steps go all the way down the stairs and stop,it was quit for a moment. The air felt think in the bathroom  due to the tension, i brought my knees to my bear chest and realised I needed a shirt. I stood and tipped toed into the bedroom and picked up my clothing from the floor and as quietly as i could slipped them on. "Shes not here Chuck!l" i heard Jack say trying to get him to leave. "BULLSHIT!" I heard chuck yell.

BANG

THUD