Chapter 2: Idea

"LANNY!" I jumped a little at the sound of my mothers voice down stairs. I got up and dragged myself to the kitchen. "Yes mummy dearest?" I tried to sound as sarcastic as possible. "I need you to work tonight." I groaned at her request. "BUT ITS MY DAY OFF!" she pointed her finger at me. "Alright ill work tonight." I slugged back into my room and got into my room. I grabbed my laptop and got on twitter i had a bunch of at's. i read through them and they were telling how bad i hurt Chuck. I sent out one tweet that said 'I'm not sorry ok? I don't date cheaters.' i then closed my laptop and went back to sleep.

I had gotten up and got ready and was now at work. I was taking my brake and scrolling though my phone. I was on a travel website when i got and idea. I don't get into collage and i have some money saved up why not use it to go some where i always wanted to go, England. I looked though and London was to expansive and i settled on Bristol. It was beautiful and not as expansive as London. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible so i booked a flight two days from now. I felt a smile creep on my face, for once i felt excited.

I rushed home after work and started packing my stuff. Then i heard my parents come home. I ran down and gave them both hugs. "What happened who died?" My dad joked. "Nobody but i have some news." They looked at each other then at me. "In two days I'm taking a trip! To England!" my mom looked a little confused. "Where is this money coming from?" I smiled. "The money i had been saving for collage." My dad then looked confused. "But your going to NYU?" the smiles wiped off my face. "No I'm not. i didn't get in, but i will apply next year i promise." My mom got a worried look on her face. "What about the restaurant?" I looked around then looked at them "Vacation days?" My dad smiled. "Good. I had been waiting for you to leave!" I put on a fake hurtful look. My mom and dad gave me hugs and i ran up stairs to keep packing.

By the end of the night i had made all the arrangements. I got a hotel by the collage and i even set up a tour of the collage just to see what its like there. I could not wait to see to see this place.