Chapter 14: He Hit Me

I felt a cool breeze on my face causing me to open my eyes, i saw Chuck with a fan waving it in my face. The event flashed though my mind again and backed away again. He pushed the hair out of my face "I'm so sorry baby." I didn't want to forgive him, but i felt so bad. All he wanted was the best things for me, but i kept pushing him away. "It's ok, i should just listen next time." He slowly moved his hand down my face. He touched my nose and i winced in pain. he then touched my cheek, it didn't really hurt as much. He leaned in and kissed it very softly. "I wish i could make the pain go away." I nodded "I know, i know."

two days pass

I was putting books into my bag because it was my first day of classes. I kissed Chuck goodbye and left out the door. We got a place close enough so i could walk to my classes. I was walking when i got a text from Chuck telling me how much he already missed me, how cute. Then

BAM

I ran into someone and we both hit the ground. I shot up from the ground and offed my hand to the other person "I'm so sor-" it was Jack. We locked eyes and emotions flooded back.it was different to see him in person. I wanted to hit him, ask why, and kiss him and never let him go. But i pulled my hand back and said "I got to go." and i jogged away from him. I mean if Chuck knew i had even ran into him he might snap again.

I walked around for about ten minuets trying to find my class, eventually i did. I was late of coarse and walked in to have the whole room look at me. I gave them a smile and apologized for my disruption. I found a seat in the very front, in front of the professors podium. "Class we are going to have one of my prized students come in and explain this course a little better." The speaker walked in and we locked eyes, it was Jack. He froze in place and looked at me. He ran his hand through his hair and gave me a little smile. I didn't respond i just put my focus back on the podium. The girl sitting next to me was whispering to the girl next to her about how hot he was, and how he just looked at her. Obviously they have never seen him shirtless, that was hot. I had to shake the thought of him shirtless out of my head.

He stood up there stumbling over words and suturing, it was so fucking cute. He kept looking at me and i would smile which gave him the confidence to finish a sentence. Soon it was over and i was leaving to go home, i only had one class today. I turned to look back at Jack and the girl next to me was trying to flirt with him but he was looking up at me. Our eyes met and he started walking towards me. I started jogging but it was no use, he caught up to me.

He grabbed my arm and spun me around, but he grabbed my bruise. "FUCK JACK LET GO!" He quickly removed his hand. "Did he hurt you?" He lifted up my sleeve to revel finger tip bruises. "Jack I'm fine i-" Jack shook his head. "NO! i was fine with this as long as you were happy, but your not." I stepped closer to him. "What do you mean?" He wiped his face with one of his hands. "I kept my mouth shut when you wanted to end it, because i would do anything for you as long as you were happy! No matter how miserable i felt i knew you were happy and that's all that mattered! As long as YOU were loving life i was fine! This bruise on your arm is not HAPPY! Finn told me about that bastard you need to leave him!" I started crying. Then i felt him grab my hand and wipe the tears away from my face hitting my nose, i shut my eyes and backed away a little. then he froze, he knew he saw the bruise on my cheek.  "Did he? No? He couldn't have?" He started talking to himself like this not giving me a chance to answer. "Jack lets go to your car and talk." He lead me to his car and we got in. "Jack he...he hit me." I broke down crying. "Jack rubbed my back as i cried in my hands. "You'r going back to get you'r stuff and coming to my flat." I didn't even respond and he started driving.

We pulled up to my flat and i told jack i would sneak in. I walked up to my flat and opened the door and started bagging my things. I stood up and felt hot breath on the back of my neck. "Where are you going?" I turned and looked at him "I doesn't matter I'm leaving, you need to go back to Vermont." I threw my bag over my shoulder and headed for the door. "COME BACK BITCH!" I heard his foot steps heavy behind me so i started running. I ran out the doors and he pushed me into the street. The last thing i remember was Jack yelling my name, lights, and a loud beep noise.