Chapter 8: Movie Night

Penny boarding. Jack took me penny boarding. Now to anybody else would be happy and excited. But me i have zero coronation skills. so the whole time i was trying i kept stepping off because i was to scared. "Here Lanny let me help you." Jack put his hands on my hips and held me in place as i road the penny board. Then he let go and i fell flat on my ass. "Shit Lanny I'm sorry!" He ran over and helped me up. "Are you ok love?" "I'm fine but my wrist hurts a bit." I said holding my wrist trying to support it. Jack grabbed it and started moving in all different directions. when he was doing this i noticed my hand was so much smaller than his. Also with every little touch i felt goose bumps forming all over my hands.

"Don't think its anything serious." I snapped my head up to look at him, He was still focused on my wrist. Then he brought underside of my wrist to his lips and planted a kiss. I quickly pulled my arm away "Um thank you!" He looked a little disappointed but smiled. He put his foot on the board and pulled out his phone. "Come here." He tugged on my shirt and pulled so we were chest to chest. He held the phone out and told me to smile. We took the picture and he put the phone in his pocket. "are you busy tonight?" I didn't want to seem desperate so I thought about for a second. "I don't think so. why?" he stuck both hands in his pockets. "We are having a movie night over at Finns hotel because he's going away tomorrow, want to come?" I smiled so big I think I ripped something. "I would love to come!" jack smiled big as well. "good um let's stop by my place then we go over there." I nodded and we got into jacks car.

we drove over to his dorm room and he collected some movies and some other things. when we were walking back to the car I felt jacks hand brush against mine. then I felt my stomach drop when my hand laced with his. I didn't want to upset him so I didn't pull away. we go in the car and Jack laced our hands again. it was a little weird to me to have someone hold my hand. I liked jack bu I'm not sure if I like him enough to have a relationship. we live on opposite sides of the planet and that would be to hard i think. "You ok love?" I looked over at jack. "Yea I'm fine. just excited!" He smiled. "We are going to be at Finns super late is that cool?" I nodded and he started the car and drove us to Finn's.

~

knock knock

"PIZZAS HERE!!" Marcus said jumping up and running to the door. We had just put in the first movie 21 jump street. I was laying under the covers in the one of the two beds. The Finn was in the other bed and Marcus and Jack were sitting on the floor. Marcus brought the pizza and sat it at the end of my bed. Jack jumped on the bed next to me and took a slice of pizza. He was chewing his pizza and stopped to smile at me i returned the gesture and he went back to eating. I grabbed my slice and started eating. ten minutes later there was no pizza just laughter filling the room. Jack was still siting on the bed but his back was resting on the head board. I was siting up when i felt hands on both my sides. "Lean back and relax, i don't bite." I laughed a little and sat in the same position as jack. 

~

We had finished watching 21 jump street and we watched Pitch Perfect. Now it was horror movie time and Finn put in The Exorcism of Emily rose. I hadn't seen it and i was scared to death not to mention it was 12 at night too. i guess Jack could tell i was scared because he started rubbing and up and down my back. I turned and looked a him and he had a small, cute, and concerning smile. I nodded and looked back at the screen. The movie was starting and i tried to remember that Jack was behind me so i didn't make a fool of myself.

The movie was playing and the first jump scare happened and i screamed, loud! Marcus and Finn laughed and jack told them to shut up. The next one happened and i almost jumped off the bed but jack caught me. He pulled me into him so my head was resting on his chest. Every jump scar after that i just buried my head in his chest. Honestly i don't know how the movie ended because  after a few more jump scars i just left my face buried in hes chest. He smelled nice and he was warm so in other words prefect. I listened to his heat and in was piratically in sync with mine. Then i felt it slow down and his breathing get heavier and slow down.

I looked up and he was sleep. His mouth was slightly open and a little bit of spit coming out. I took my sleeve and wiped it and it woke him up. "You were drooling." He laughed a little. "I hope i drooled on you." he said stick his tongue out to tease me. I looked up to see Marcus on the bed and Finn on the floor sleeping. I looked back at jack who had furrowed eyebrows which made me smile. I leaned in and i kiss him, It was long and slow. I broke the kiss and jack smiled "Is this weird?" He laughed "No your an absolutely amazing kisser ten out of ten." I laughed and placed my head back on his chest. "Not that! i haven't even known you a week and I'm a hotel room with you kissing and cuddling." He laughed "Well like each other right?" I nodded starting to make little circles on his chest with my finger. "Then its fine. Right?" I sat  up and looking at him in the eyes and nodded.

"look I'm sleepy and i know you are too. i got some extra clothes did you want to barrow some?" I nodded and jack got out of bed and tossed me one of his shirts and pajama pants. I walked into the bathroom and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror and i looked stupid but i was going to bed so it didn't matter. I walked back in time so see jack slipping on his shirt. He turned and looked at me "You like what you see?" I laughed and walked towards the bed. "You look good in my clothes!" I rolled my eyes "Real funny JACKSON!" He laughed and stuck his tongue out. I got in bed and i felt Jack slip into the bed. "You ok with this?" I took a deep breath and nodded. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. Soon after i could feel his chest fall and rise against my back slower and slower. Then soon after my eyes started feeling heavy and i fell asleep.