22. The Bitch To Kill Us All Is Here

Damon's POV
Elena and I have found Katherine in a cemetery, you know it does fit her style way to well. I can see her walking towards us through the trees and than she uses her speed. What a dramatic bitch she can be.

"Let me guess, you're here to kill me?" Katherine asks us with her arms crossed.

"Yeah!" Elena and I both say and I look at her. "Stay away from our daughter or I will gladly have you drown in the ocean as you are being eaten by sharks while tied up with vervain." I threaten her and she stares at me.

"Ooh, this fatherly version of you is something. It brings your dark and twisted side out well I like it. Elena is he a good father?" She asks Elena and I grab her neck. "Don't talk to her" I warn her and push her vocal cords to try and snap them. Than Elena and I are being grabbed at so I drop her and she stands up.

"I knew this was going to happen so I brought back up. You know, so I don't die. I would like to live." Katherine tells us "And there is only one easy solution for me to finally survive. Is too survive without you."

"Katherine no! We have kids come on, don't do this!" Elena scratchily scream out "Awe, mommy Elena trying to save her children. How adorable is that!" She than stares at me as I'm being unable to move at any strength.

"So how do I want to play this? Kill you two with a snap of the head? Or burn you and watch you suffer slowly? It really is a hard and tough decision to make. Except I am missing a fun addition to all this." Katherine mentions to us and more of her helpers have Stefan and Stefanie in their hold.

"Let them go!" Elena shouts "No because I know they will do anything they can to save you. Plus I want them to watch you die." Katherine looks at us with cold dark eyes as we hear Stefan and Stefanie struggle.

Book 2 coming soon...