13. I'm In Pain

Stefanie's POV
Uncle Stefan and I decided to get out of the house a bit and walk around town together. When he looks up he sees someone he knows and talk to them alone. As I wait for him all of a sudden someone grabs me from behind and pushes me against a wall behind a store.

"Hello bitch, this is my thanks for turning me." The blonde girl says and tries to break my left side and my breath stops which makes me scream but it hurts too. She runs from me fast and uncle Stefan comes running here just as I'm on the ground and he lifts me up.

"What happened?" Uncle Stefan asks me and I cannot talk because my breath is disappearing from me. "I'll get you home, it's going to be ok Stefanie." He carry's me back home and when we get there mom and dad run up to me.

"What happened?" Mom asks but I still cannot talk. "She can't breathe and she's bleeding fast. It's on her left side." Uncle Stefan explains "I'll call Bonnie!" Dad says fast and aunt Bonnie gets here just as I pass out on the couch.

Elena's POV
"Ok, she should be ok now." Bonnie tells us and Damon and I relax. Than Caleb gets home

"What happened?" He asks "Stefanie got hurt by another vampire." Stefan tells him

"Who is this girl? I will kill her for hurting my daughter." I tell Stefan "I don't know, Elena calm down. She'll be ok" Stefan tells me and hugs me. Than Damon almost leaves but I stop him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him "I know who this is. I'm getting revenge for our daughter. She almost killed her!" Damon yells and slams the door and runs in his car. Than we hear Stefanie move and she wakes up.

"Stefanie don't move" Bonnie tells her "Honey here, drink some blood. You lost a lot" I tell her and give her a blood bag and she drinks some. She gets some colour back in her.

"Do you remember who did this to you?" I ask her "Yes, someone I turned, her name is Addison. Let's just say she wasn't too happy about it. Where's dad?" Stefanie asks "Out after her" I inform her and she falls back in sleep.

It breaks my heart seeing her like this.