09 - Wow

" Are you ready to hear the songs? " Chan asked while rubbing his hands in excitement.

He felt like living through his 3racha days again when he was excited to let his teammates hear the songs he had written for the first time. How satisfying it was to see stays loving the songs and finding comfort through them. It made him proud to think that he could comfort so many people through his songs.

Younger Minho was just as excited as he was when 3racha first played the song to his future self. He was literally bouncing in his chair.

" We'll play year vice okay? " Changbin questioned and didn't wait for a response as he pressed play.

Hyung hyung hyung jeogibwa jeogibwa jinjja yeppeo
Wa na jinjja jeoreon yeoja sagwigo sipda
(eodibwa eodi?) jeogi jeogi jeogi
(eodi?) hoesaegot hoesaegot hoesaegot
Gaseo bogo olge bogo olge

Minho looked intrigued at the intro and almost burst out into laughter at the next verse.

Jeogiyo noona hoksi namjachingu isseoyo
Mian ajik joesonghaeyo neomu doljikgujyo

Jisung burst into the room as soon as he heard the intro and clicked pause with a flabbergasted look on his face.

" Why are you letting him hear this song as the first one?!! There many better ones! " Jisung whined with a flustered look causing Minho to laugh at how cute he looked.

" I played according to years. " Changbin chuckled with an evil undertone.

" Why are you making advances on a woman when you're gay? " The younger asked with an amused chuckle, having teensy bitsy fun teasing his bias.

" I didn't know till you came along. " Jisung pouted and Minho could feel his heart skip a beat. Damn.

" What are you all doing? " The older Minho walked through the studio room in their big penthouse and immediately wrapped his arms around his husband.

" They started their song session with wow. " Jisung whined as he complained to his husband while Minho only chuckled.

" Why are you embarassed sung? I told you I liked that song the first time so I'm sure Minho likes it too. Am I right? " The older turned towards the younger who was eyeing his hands around Jisung.

" Uh? Yeah. " Minho nodded with a startled look and turned towards the laptop screen.
" Never thought I would be this close to the laptop. "

He eyed Chan's iconic laptop assumed to be filled with years worth songs which actually ended up true as he could see numerous unknown song titles.

" Uh huh. You can't steal it little man. " Chan warned before he could even think of a plan to steal the laptop right under from the leader's nose.

" I can imagine though. " The younger shrugged and shifted his attention towards the studio room he was in and immediately his eyes fell on the big poster stuck on the wall with numerous throphies.

" Wow. When was this picture taken? "

" When they performed infront of the president. " His older self replied while leaning on the wall beside the table he was sitting near.

" They did?! That's so cool! " The younger exclaimed and turned towards the 3racha members who looked embarassed but proud.

His older self burst out laughing at the event he remembered and his younger self looked at him in confusion.

" Why are you laughing like that? "

" Because of what happened after that performance. " That statement brought smile on almost every 3racha member's face.

" I still have the pictures! " Chan exclaimed as he chuckled at the memory.

" After 3racha's performance infront of the president, we and our friend group decided to unwind a little at a nearby resturant and we drank so much that the restaurant owner, who's a close friend of my dad, threatened to call him to make us stop drinking. " Jisung explained to clear the confusion of younger Minho.

" Found it! " Chan cheered and held his phone towards the younger.

Younger minho laughed at the picture as he could recognise almost everyone

" Gosh look at me! I look like a drunkard. " Jisung laughed at himself and his older self wrapped his arms around his waist in a back hug as he placed his chin on Jisung's shoulder.

" A cute drunkard. "

" Stop flirting! " Jisung lightly hits the arms wrapped around his waist.

" Who's this? " The youngest pointed towards the blonde on the right of Jisung. He could recognise Jeongin through the mask and even seungmin with his best friend but the only person that he didn't remember meeting was the blonde.

At first he thought that maybe it was Chan but Chan is more buff than the figure in the picture.

" Oh we forgot to introduce yongbok. " His older self realised.

" That's Chan's long distance boyfriend. " Changbin replied.

" He's not long distance anymore. " Chan corrected with a happy grin. Whoever this was, Chan surely loved him. And Minho was happy that the one who comforted so many finally has someone to comfort him.

Minho wondered what his personality is. Would it match perfectly with Chan and they would be sunshine × sunshine duo or as sweet as Chan is, he would be the grumpy and sassy one who's selectively sweet to Chan and only his favourite people.

" Where is he? " At this statement, Chan pulled his phone out.

" I'll call him! " But changbin held his hand.

" He must be busy with the fashion show. Wait for some time before calling him. " Chan pouted and his shoulders visibly slumped.

" Yongbok is a model too? " Jisung shook his head at the younger's question.

" He is a designer and today his latest collection for spring is out. He got invited by Louise Vuitton for a fashion show for the same. "

Minho already admired this Yongbok person.

" And his English name is Lee Felix. He lived in Australia before but now he lives with Chan. " Jisung continued.

" Oh? How did their love story start? "

" It was an accident. Felix mistakenly dm-ed Chan on his official Instagram account. At first Chan thought this was just some random fan tryna get his attention but then Felix wasn't in Kpop or anything and didn't realise Chan is a famous rapper and that's what pulled Chan. "

" He always wanted someone who didn't know who he was. " Changbin added after Jisung with a teasing nudge towards Chan who only rolled his eyes.

" Can we move on from the topic of my relationship? " Chan visibly had a blush on his cheek and Minho was more curious to meet this Lee Felix yongbok person.

—–«◖❁◗»–—

1080

25/Dec/23
I don't want alot for Christmas, but there's is just one thing I need, tonight~