14 - Dear Diary

" So did he call? " He asked this question for 27th time that day and Hyunjin sighed.

" Can you stop pacing around? I'm feeling dizzy watching you so anxious. " The tall brunette was sitting on the sofa in his living room while his best friend paced around while biting at his lips anxiously.

" How can you be not? What if something goes wrong? What if Jackson doesn't get the ticket? What if all this efforts, my 1 month of doing chores around the house just to get money from my mom and doing your homework for 2 weeks and getting slapped for asking that girl's number, which by the way ended up being a dude with long hair, goes all in vain? " He whined and plopped on the sofa while wiggling like a dying jelly fish.

" Don't worry min. I know Jackson, he never breaks his promise. And I can't call him right now because he must be busy arranging the list, plus why wait for his call when we can just view the list when it's released in like, " He checked the time on his phone. " 2 minutes? "

At that his dying jelly fish of a friend immediately sprang up and clutched his phone.
" Only two minutes?!! How come I wasted so much time while I should have been menifesting for my ticket! "

" Our ticket. " Hyunjin corrected but his sentence fell on deaf ear as his best friend placed his phone on the coffee table and kneeled before it.

" I'll get a ticket. I'll get a ticket. I'll get a ticket. Please give me a ticket. Ticket ticket ticket. To 3racha fan-sign! " He was muttering non-stop, ' Menifesting ' in his words.

" We got it. " Hyunjin said as he scrolled on their name on the list posted by 3racha's account. He glanced at his best friend still menifesting and realised he probably didn't hear so he announced a little louder.

" We got the ticket. " Minho's head snapped towards him and he froze for exact 10 seconds, before he let out the loudest shriek that almost made hyunjin deaf.

" I'm gonna meet 3racha~ I'm gonna meet J.One~ I'm gonna meet my bias~ I'm gonna meet 3racha~ " He was wiggling again but like a living jelly fish around the living room and Hyunjin secretly held up his phone to record the goofy older.

Suddenly Minho stopped and gasped. " I don't have anything to wear for the fan-sign! I'm so gonna look like a beggar if we don't go shopping right now! "

Hyunjin didn't even have the chance to protest before he was already pulled on his feet and dragged out of the door.

" I'm gonna buy the sexiest, most eye pleasing outfit to ever exist! " His determination was kinda funny for hyunjin but he was glad he was one of the reason for his best friend's happiness. Though he would say the opposite if asked.

Later that day

" Dear diary,

I'm gonna meet 3RACHA! Can you believe it? Neither can I! I'm sooo excited to meet them. Especially my bias! I'm sure he looks 1000× more handsome in real life. I just can't wait to tell him everything that I ever wanted. Like how talented he is, how handsome he is, how his voice is so ethereal and that his cheeks are the best part of his face and to not mind all those blind people that say otherwise. " He continued writing the most recent entry and was occasionally giggling just thinking about the day he would meet him, that was in exact 4 days.

Once he was done, he drew 3 cute hearts at the end and closed it with a content sigh.
" Now let's go to sleep! "

He stood up with his diary and suddenly something fell out of his diary. Crouching down to see what it was, he realised it was that note that he had forgotten about.

He once again read what was written on it and chuckled. " What if, I accidentally meet my future husband at 3racha's fan-sign? " He once again chuckled and shook his head.

" I'm so delusional. " He sighed and plopped on his bed, ready to sleep.

.

Finally.

Finally it was the day of fan-sign and he was literally buzzing in excitement and anxiety.

His dad was going to drive him and his best friend to the fan-signing venue so he was currently waiting in the living room waiting for his best friend and dad to get ready.

" Hi, I'm Minho. I'm your big fan! And I love your music hehe. " Minho giggled and then his face contorted into a disgusted expression.

" Eww I'm sure he had heard this many times already. I need something new. Something to make an impression. Something to make him remember it's me. " He bit on his lips as he tried to search for what to say.

" Ayo dudsie! It's Lee Minho and I love ya man! " He said in a casual tone and even bit his lips seductively and immediately gagged.

" Ew ew ewww. That was disgusting! I would traumatize him like this! " He whined as he couldn't find how he should introduce himself and dramatically fell on the couch.

" I'm soo gonna embarass myself infront of him. " He whined and buried his face on the sofa pillow. His doorbell rang and he immediately perked up. Assuming it to be his best friend finally ready to leave, he sprinted towards the door.

" Hyunjin! " And it was indeed his best friend.

" You ready to go? " Hyunjin questioned as he stepped inside and removed his shoes

" Yup lemme just call my dad and we can leave. " He was literally jumping in his steps and waddled inside his house towards his parents room.

" Dad dad dad? Are we ready to go?? " He called after knocking on the door.

" Yeah yeah. We are. Grab my keys from the kitchen counter. I'll be waiting near the car. " His dad asked and he nodded before bolting towards the kitchen.

" What should I greet them with? " Minho questioned after 10 seconds of silence in the car.

" With a hello duh. " Hyunjin shrugged. He was a fan of 3racha too but not the die-hard one. That role was of Minho.

" No hyunjin, you don't get it! I need them to remember me. I'm sure everyone greets them like that but I want it to be different! Memorable you know? "

Hyunjin side eyed his best friend and decided to ignore him and stare out the window instead.

" Just be yourself min. I'm sure they would love your personality instead of a fake one. " His dad chipped in from his driver seat.

" But.. what if I embarass myself instead? " His voice was low and he was surprisingly pouty thinking about all the things he could do wrong. What if he trips while walking towards the stage? What if he accidentally sneezes on one of the member's face? Or worst, what if he freezed infront of them and would waste time instead of talking to them?

" Don't overthink min. I'm sure everything would go alright. " His dad's assuring words did little to his anxious heart but he still decided to worry later and focus on getting there first.

--«◖❁◗»--
1202

04/Jan/24
I swear I'll start updating everyday again T-T