22- I like you

" So how was your day? Did you have fun at college? " Jisung questioned as he munched on the brownie. Minho only shrugged in response.

" It was normal. Hyunjin kept flirting with Seung and almost got beaten into pulp. Nothing new. "

Jisung chuckled at that. " When would seungmin realise his own feelings and finally get the guts to respond to Hyunjin's flirting. " He sighed in dissatisfaction.

" Yeah same. "

" Hm? What same? " Jisung questioned in confusion and Minho quickly realised what he said.

" U-uh I mean when Seung would realise that he has feelings for Hyunjin, That's what I meant. Like agreeing with you. "

" Oh right. " Jisung nodded and once again focused on the brownie in his plate.

" Uh.. I heard your dating ban was lifted last month. " Jisung's hand paused at the sudden topic brought up by the older.

" Oh yeah. In October. " Minho nodded in thought.

" So.. " Minho dragged his sentence to give himself time to think about what he was gonna say. " Have someone in mind? "

Jisung coughed as he avoided eye contact. " W-What do you mean? "

Was it finally the time that they are gonna confess to each other?

Jisung felt giddy just thinking about it.

" I mean any girl that you like? You don't have to tell me if she's an idol like you, you know to protect her privacy. " Minho shrugged and Jisung's lips tugged down into a frown.

" What are you talking about? Me dating a Girl? An Idol? Huh? " He couldn't understand what the older was getting into. Maybe he was dumb to think Minho was going to confess his feelings. Maybe he just wanted something to gossip about. Maybe..

" Nevermind it's nothing. Are you done? I'll go wash the plate and you can brush your teeth. "

" No wait. " Jisung quickly held onto his hand as soon as Minho reached to grab the now empty plate of brownie.
" Is it about the article online? About me meeting Sooyeon? "

Minho blinked his eyes rapidly. He didn't mean to talk about it so straight forwardly.
" Uhh.. what article? " He tried to play dumb but Jisung only tightened his hold on the older's wrist and kept the plate aside.

" Why are you lying min? Did something happen? "

" I-I'm not lying haha. " The laugh that left his throat felt so awkward that even he could hear himself lying.

" Look, she only asked to meet because she wanted my help, specifically 3racha's help to produce a comeback track for her. She couldn't ask the company formally because her company had some issues going on with our company so she wanted me to talk to our manager and explain to him about the pros of doing this. I am not dating her okay? " The sigh that left Minho's mouth and the way he visibly relaxed was enough for Jisung to get suspicious.

A sudden thought struck his mind and he leaned in closer to inspect Minho's face. " Wait were you jealous? "

Minho's eye widened like an owl. " Hah! What?! Nooo. Pfft— nice joke. " But his red ears gave it away.

" You're lying again min. " Jisung pointed out with an amused grin.

" Shut up I'm not. " Minho grumbled with crossed arms.

" Oh my gosh. You are! You got jealous about all those comments speculating me dating Nam Sooyeon. " Jisung pointed accusingly with a giggle and Minho only glared.

" Oh my oh my I'm having so much funnn! The Lee Minho got jealous! " Jisung laughed whole heartedly.

" So what if I did. " The sudden statement shunned Jisung to silence. " So what if I didn't like how everyone was congratulating you about your non existent relationship? about how usually when two idols date, they receive a lot of hate but people were genuinely happy for you two as if you two are a match made in heaven, so what if I hated that you had time to take her to a date at a couple's cafe while I was here missing you to death? So what if I got damn upset that you liked someone else and not me? "

With each sentence Minho kept on leaning forward into Jisung's space until his back hit the back of the sofa. He held his breath as Minho spat the last sentence and his haggard breath fell on his lips by how close they were.

" So what if I liked you and I lied about not being jealous? " Jisung bit his lip. So they were gonna confess to each other afterall.

" So you should kiss me to prove it. " Jisung mumbled under his breath and let his gaze flicker to the older's lip.

" I thought you would never ask. " Is all he heard before he felt a hand on the back of his neck pulling his head forward to crash onto a pair of lips that he knew belonged to Minho.

" Ummhmm.. I like you too. " Jisung managed to let out in between the kiss.

" Hmm.. I know. " And felt a bite on his lower lip. He sighed and granted access to his mouth. Minho could taste the brownie on the younger's mouth and was happy that he didn't devour it the other day and kept it for the younger because in the end he did get to eat much tastier brownie.

" Hmm I love mom's brownie but it tastes better in your mouth. "

" Stop talking. " Jisung grumbled and pressed their lips together in a desperate kiss. His hands wandered around the older's head and tangled onto his hair.

When they no longer had any air in their lungs, they separated but leaned their heads on each other.

" What did you mean by I know when I said I like you earlier? " Jisung questioned after he could somewhat speak again.

" It was quite obvious by how you would stare at me whenever you thought I didn't notice. And how you would always ask me to dough the flour during our baking dates because you just wanted to drool over my veiny arms. Also that one time when you tried to kiss me when you thought I was asleep but chickened out in the end, honestly I was very disappointed that time."

Jisung gasped and leaned away to hide his embarassment. " I thought you were asleep! " He lightly hit on the giggling older's arm and continued. " Why didn't you confess then?! "

" Because I didn't know that your dating ban was over. Also, I also kinda chickened out because I thought your fans wouldn't like it if you started dating someone. "

" Ugh! I could have kissed you so many times already if only you would have been brave enough to confess! " Jisung whined.

" Why didn't you confess then? You could have confessed too! "

" I didn't know you liked me! I thought you would find it weird and I didn't even know you were gay. " Jisung sighed.

" Well I was kinda not gay. " Jisung tilted his head in confusion.

" I started feeling weird whenever I was with you and was confused so I kinda asked Hyunjin because, you know he always flirted with Seung which at first I thought was just friendly flirting, but he told me about being gay and all so I actually wanted to explore these feelings before actually telling you. Though when I realised that you liked me too I just wanted to tell you but then my own overthinking mind came into the picture and I couldn't. "

" Ohh I didn't know. Though does that mean that I made you gay? " Jisung questioned with a smirk and Minho only rolled his eyes though his own lips quirked into a tiny smile.

" Oh please. "

—–«◖The End◗»–—
1271

24/Jan/24
Y

up thts the end.. tho I feel lyk it's still missing smth.. maybe I'll try to wrap w an epilogue which still idk when I wld acc write so yeah 🤷