"What the fuck is wrong with us"

TW: drugs, three teens having way to much fun almost dying in a Russian base.

The older guard walks in and chuckles at the three teens

The older guard walks in and chuckles at the three teens. "Where were you three going?"

The three get lifted back up and groan. All the blood rushing back to their heads.

"Try telling the truth this time, yes?" the Russian guard says to Steve. practically patting his face like a animal. "It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkkov less painful."

The doctor walks over to Libby with a "gun" full of a blue drugs.

Libby finally gets a little bit more awake with her tear stained cheeks "wait... Wait hold on."

The doctor just walks closer to Libby.

"Okay! Wait, wait, wait! What is that thing!" this is probably the most Libby has talked since she's woken up in this base.

"It will help you talk." doctor says as he grabs Libby hair and pulls her head back and shoots the blue liquid into Libby's neck.

"Woah! Wait! AHH!" Libby screams bloody murder.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything." Steve shrugs. "do you?"

"I mean, I... I feel fine. I feel." Robin says back.

"Yeah, I feel- I feel fine. Beth? "

"I kinda feel good." Libby says like she wasn't having a complete break down a minute ago.

They all start to laugh like Libby said the funniest thing in the world.

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin leads to Libby.

"What?" Libby turns, their face inches apart.

"I like it, too!" Steve starts to laugh and Robin somehow leads more into Libby.

"I feel good" Steve says after laughing."Morons. They messed up the drug."

"They messed it up!" Robin copys.

"Morons. Hey, morons!" Robin says in a signing way.

"Moron!" Libby joins "mor-oh, no. There's definitely something wrong with us." Robin says trying to look back at Steve.

"What the fuck in wrong with us?" Libby whispers to Robin.

"Something's wrong." Steve smiles like a idiot.

The door opens again and they all stop laughing.

The same doctor started to pull out at bunch of torture weapons.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin asks sweetly.

Libby giggles at that but gets a glare from one of the guards and she gives him one back.