"What a bitc-"

"OKAY, HELP ME get this straight

"OKAY, HELP ME get this straight. Eddie's uncle, Wayne, thinks that Victor Creel escape from pennhurst Asylum and that he's the one running around committing these murders?" Robin trys to make sense.

"Pretty much." Nancy sighs already getting annoyed.

"But Victor committed the eyeball murders, like, way back in the 50s" Libby had to restrain herself from not laughing that Robin called the homicides 'eyeball murders'.

"So, that means these murders predate Eleven in the Upside Down by about 30 years?"

"Yeah, Robin, it does." Libby speaks for Nancy when she doesn't respond.

"Which makes spooky Victor Creek like 70 years old." Robin rules it out as Nancy ring the bell making Libby frown moving her hand from reaching the bell.

"Yep."

"So, he's a grandpa murderer." Robin leans on the library counter. "who can turn invisible and lift people into the air."

"It doesn't make sense. I know. That's why I said it was a shot in the dark." Nancy explained getting more irritated.

Libby winces at Nancy's tone but robin clearly doesn't notice and continues to speak. "I know. I just thought that by "shot in the dark," you were being modest or hiding something super solid up your sleeve that you were gonna wow us with later. "

Libby nudges Robin's hip with her own to try and say. "shut up, she's annoyed" but it doesn't work.

"But this is really, truly a shot in the dark. Like, we are snipers with blindfolds on who've been spun around 50 times."

Nancy had enough and continuously rings the bell on the counter still waiting for the librarian.

"Coming!"

"Hi. Sorry, we're in a bit of a rush." Nancy speaks as Libby gives robin the 'please don't make my sister your enemy' look.

"Could we get the keys to the basement archives?" Nancy sweetly asks.

"Of course. Give me one sec." The librarian walks away.

Robin makes a face to Libby making Libby shake her head rapidly. "Did I come off mean or condescending or something?"

Libby throws up her hands and pretends to strangle Robin. She knows her own sister, this was not gonna go well.

"No" Nancy lies.

"Right." Robin stares at Nancy as Libby bangs her head into the counter. "Sorry. It's just, you seem annoyed. You don't know me very well. I don't really have a filter or a strong grasp of social cues." Nancy looks over at Libby for help but all she sees in Libby dragging her face in despair.

"So if I say something that upsets you, just know that I know it's a flaw. Believe me, my mother reminds me daily." Robin keeps talking as Libby grabs a bunch of candies to stuffs them in her face so she doesn't have to talk.