Here comes the sun

TW: sad libby 😔

(Can't find any gifs of Robin)

AFTER EVERYTHING THAT had happened the night Libby wheeler didn't talk, Not even to her mom.

When they got home the only person Libby would be near was Robin. Robin has some magic powers or something because Libby didn't even look at anyone else until morning.

Libby still didn't speak the next day it was like she was allergic to it, ever since she cracked it was just nods and hand gestures.

Everyone was worried for poor Libby wheeler. They didn't know how Libby had felt, they never did, she wasn't one to communicate about her feelings so when she finally did... No one knew what to say, not even Libby.

It wasn't like Libby regeted what she said, She praise it, it was what she saw. She tried so hard to forget about what happened that night in the Russian base, so hard, but no matter how much you want to forget..most can't be forgotten.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"Not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car for this visit 'cause this is gonna totally and royally suck." Robin says as Libby lines up Robin's rings like she did the other day.

'I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life.'

"It'll be fine" Nancy stays positive.

"I just can't stand to see those doe eyes of Eddie's break again." Robin leads her head into Libby's neck as she watching said girl line up her rings. "I really, really can't."

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve hold up a six pack from the front seat.

"That's what my mom does." max nods making Lucas looking over at her.

"Why don't we give it a trial run? "Hey, Eddie. Uh, good news first this time. We got you some Dustin-approves junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Venca. Only bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension that we told you about, and the gate's closed, so we have no way of getting to him. Like He's entirely shut off to us and basically you're screwed." Robin takes her hand back. "And, no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're like doubly, trippy screwed." Robin rants.

"Wait. Maybe we don't put it like that. " Lucas interferes.

"We're one step closer to finding Vecna. That's what we say. That's what's important." Nancy calmly says.

"See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference." Steve eats a chip.

"Uh-huh." Robin rolls her eyes putting her arm around Libby bringing her close.

Steve looks through the review mirror and smiles shaking his head.

"Oh shit." Nancy curses making the group all look to see a lot of people and a TV car parked.