Her Libby

TW: Lacy, oh Lacy

(Oh no we re-using gifs😧)

"CHECK THIS OUT. The War Zone." Eddie points to a picture in a magazine as everyone looks at it. "I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh, well, killing things, basically."

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there? Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" Robin questions, looking over to Libby.

She shrugged, not knowing how to respond.
"Well, lucky for us, it is." Eddie jumps in. "So, this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks."

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica says.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons, so I think it's worth the risk."

"Yeah, but..." Libby speaks up, making people look up. It was a rare occasion when Libby spoke her mind, but it was always interesting. "Wouldn't it take us all day to bike there and back? Is it worth the time?"

"Who said anything about bikes?" says Eddie.

"I did. It's the only vehicle we have... Oh my god." Libby turns away when she sees that Eddie isn't even listening to her.

"You got some care we don't know about?" Steve says after Libby walked away, now next to Max.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie smiles. "An, it's not exactly mine, but it'll do," he turns. "Hey, Red, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

Max looks at him, thinking. Then she remembers her Halloween costumes from 1984.

                          ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Eddie had a Michael Myers mask on as he made a hand motion to the group, saying that the coast was clear.

The group follows, all running behind Eddie.
They reach the trailer van, and Eddie finds an open window to climb in.

Once he's in, he takes off the mask. "That was suffocating." He then goes to the door, locks it, and starts to hot-wire the car.

Right after Eddie came Steve, Robin, and then Libby. "I'm glad I joined cheerleading, or I would not be able to do that."

Robin laughed at the smaller girl and helped her stand and go over to Steve and Eddie before Nancy came jumping in. "Hey, uh, Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving."
"Oh, I'm just starting this sucker; Harrington's got her, don't ya, big boy?" Eddie smiles up at Steve.

Robin and Libby both scrunch up their faces before the car starts, and they immediately hear banging on the door. Eddie jumps out of the seat for Steve to go into as the two girls leave as well.