Relief 

TW: very small flashbacks to sexual assault (very small tho)

"THE MIND FLAYER, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world

"THE MIND FLAYER, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world." mike explained.

"And it almost did. That was just one tiny piece of it." max adds on.

"How big is this thing?" hopper questions.

"It's big. Thirty feet, at least" Jonathan says like he's traumatized.

"Yeah, It sorta destroyed your cabin." hopper sighs sadly.  "sorry."  Lucas ends.

"Okay, so, just to be clear, this... This big fleshy spider thing that hurt  El, it's some kind of gigantic... Weapon?" Steve looks at everybody wondering if hes right.

"Yes." Nancy nods.

"But instead of, like, screws and metal, the Mind Flayer made it's weapon... With melted people" Steve starts up again

"Yes, exactly." Nancy says certainly.

Robin and Libby both look at each other on the fountain holding a paper towel that's dripped in crimson red to libbys four fingered hand.

"Yeah, okay. I-- Yeah, I'm just making sure."

"Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?" joyce speaks to the kids.

"El beat the shit out of it, but, yeah, it's still alive." max replies.

"But if we close the gate again-" will starts

"We cut the brain off from the body." max catches on.

"And kill it." Lucas says way to excitedly "theoretically."

"Yoo-Hoo!" a new voice echoes through the mall making everyone's hend turn.

"Yoo-Hoo!" the man says again waving paper in he air.

He put the paper on a table, that looks like a map of some sort.

"Okay, this is what Alexei called "the hub." Now, the hub takes us to the vault room." The bald man says.

"Okay, where's the gate?" hopper asks.

"Right here." the man points. "I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's a fairly close to the vault room, maybe 50 feet or so."

"More like 500." Erica steps up.

Libby kicks her feet up as robin squeezes her finger so the blood stops. "This will be fun." Libby smiles.

"What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something." Erica fires at the man

"How are you not in pain right now?" robin whispers.

"Oh honey, it's called shock." Libby quickly responds "and I have a lot of it."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" the man sighs.