Eddie Munson is a good guy

TW: slight talk about SA

"OH BOOM. BADA bing, baba boom. There she is, Henderson. Skull rock! In your face, man. In your stupid, cocky little face." Steve says as he found said skull rock.

"Doesn't make sense." Dustin looks at his compass as Libby stands next to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you right in the face, you can't admit it." Steve says very proud that he had found it. "You just can't admit you're wrong, you butthead."

Right after Steve finished sayin those words a loud stomping sound appeared making Libby jump and Dustin an Steve turn quickly. "I concur. You, Dustin Henderson, are a...total butthead."

Dustin smiles and brings Eddie in for a hug. "Jesus, we thought you were a goner."

"Yeah, me too, man. Me too."

                           ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

They group gives Eddie all the snacks, Libby taking some for herself, and he explains."when I got to the shore, I tried calling you guys, but, uh..." he takes a sip of water. "My walkie was busted, man. Drenched. So, uh, I did the thing that I do now, apparently. I ran." Eddie expresses with his hands.

"Do you know what time this was? The attack?" Nancy questions looking over to Libby who slowly ate a chip from a bag.

"Yeah, no, I...i know exactly what time it was." Eddie takes off his watch. "My walkie wasn't the only thing that got soaked."

Nancy catches the watch that was thrown at her by Eddie. "9:27."

Robin moves her head from looking at Libby and nods. "Same time our flashlights went kablooey."

"Which means what, exactly?"

"That that surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick." Nance throws back the watch.

"Well, we're one step closer." Robin tries the  'positive' attitude making Libby look over at her. "We know how Vecna attacks."

"And where he attacks from." Lucas added.

Max stands in front of Lucas. "So now we just need to sneak into his lair in the upside down and drive a stake through his heart."

"If he even has a heart..." Libby whispers barely anyone could hear. Robin being the closes to the girl hears her loud and clear. Robin wraps her arm around the flower pattern skirt girl hesitantly. Libby liked the gesture and placed her head on Robins shoulder closing her eyes...only to see

Robin...

"A stake? Is he like a vamp? Is he a vampire?" Steve sounded serious.

"It was a metaphor." Max quickly says back to the unintelligent boy.

"A bullet should work on him, right?"

"I say we chop his head off." Lucas gruesomely thinks but casually shrugs.