Ruth, Rose, and Ruby

TW: three girls flirting with a old dude to save Max's life. homophobic slurs 😔👍 also this chapter is VERY long sorry bout that

ROBIN GIVES LIBBY the paper work to past out as the two other girl sit

ROBIN GIVES LIBBY the paper work to past out as the two other girl sit. "Thanks to Nancy's newspaper minions, we are now rock-star psychology students at the University of Notre Dame."

Libby grabs a chair and pulls it over to Robin...

"I'm now Ruth." Nancy says smiling when Libby sits next to Robin.

"I'm rose." Robin says

"Oh, and I'm Ruby." Libby breaths out. "Why is that chair so heavy, jeez."

Dustin looks over résumé "Nice GPA."

"Thanks, so we called Pennhurst Asylum, told them we'd like to speak with Victor Creel for a thesis we're co-writing on paranoid schizophrenics-" Nancy explains.

"To which they said no." Robin clarifies.

"But we landed a three o'clock with the director." Libby sticks to the bright side.

"Now all we have to do is charm him and convince him to let us talk to Victor."

"then maybe we can rid max of this curse." Nancy looks over to her.

"Yeah, about that. We've been doing our Victor Creel homework, and, uh... " Steve looks over at Nancy. "We got some questions."

"Lots of questions."

"So do we. Hopefully, Victor has the answer. " Nancy sighs.

"Wait, wait, wait a second. Uh... Where's mine?" Steve ask looking at Libby who gave him a 'you serious.' look.

                           ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"Nance! Beth! You're outta your mind if you think I'm babysitting again." Steve complains.

"Okay. First, they're not babies anymore. And Max is in real danger. She needs people around her." Nancy argues as Libby sits on Nancy's bed.

"I know. But why does always have to be me?" Steve leand on the dresser.

On cue Robin comes in. "Oh my god, you have a Tom Cruise poster." but she stops and thinks. "You have a Tom Cruise poster."

"That's old." Nancy panics.

Robin looks over at Libby and she mouths. "It's not." making Robin smiles.