She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah

TW: choking, blood

(I had to change the gif, sorry) REALITY STARTED TO sink in for Libby as she stares into nothing holding the hand of the one she loves

REALITY STARTED TO sink in for Libby as she stares into nothing holding the hand of the one she loves.

Reality started to sink in on the girl. It started to sink in that this was real.

Libby wheeler could die.

They all could die.

Every single one of them.

Steve stoped the house-car for max, Lucas, and Erica to go into the creels house with their blue lights. The rest all saw them walk into the house and close the door. Steve drove to the trailer park back to Eddie's trailer. Where the gate was.

"Okay. I wanna run through it one more time." Nancy says with all her gear on. "Phase one."

"We meet Erica at the playground." Libby starts. "She'll signal max and Lucas when we're ready."

"Phase two."

"Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance." Steve looks over at Nancy.

"Phase three?"

"Me and Eddie draw the bats away." Dustin points behind him, where Eddie is.

"And four?"

"We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and...flambé." Robin ends shaking one of the Molotavs.

"Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied" Nancy demands. Libby looks over at robin but sees her was already looking at her Libby smiles like a little kid at a candy store. "Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. Got it?

"Got it." The hole group repeats back to Nancy. Libby was so nervous, she bit off all her nails, she hasn't done that since she was like, 10.

They all walk into Eddie trailer, Robin had given Libby her oversized leaf print shirt so she wasn't just in that Lacy top. And she switched her skirt to some random pants Nancy gave.

Steve grabbed onto the fabric-rope and climb through but landed without a mattress, like a doing a flip. He lands it looking back up at the group and shrugging like it was nothing.

Robin rollls her eyes making a sarcastic sound. "What does he want us to do, applaud?"

Libby looks over at robin and chuckles putting her hand out for robin to high five. "Thank you." Robin smiles happy Libby acknowledged her joke.

Steve pulled in the mattress. "All right. Let's go."

Nancy starts and grabs the rope to then go into the upside down once again and getting a helping hand from Steve. Libby went next and was about to grab the rope when Robin got down on her knee to help Libby up. She smiles at the girl feeling her face heat up, she looked away and started to climb and land on the gross mattress. "Still not fun."