MHA (AU): Kyoka Jiro X Spider-Punk (Zuri Brown)

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Musutafu, a young man named Zuri Brown, the son of Hobie Brown, lived a double life. By day, he was a mild-mannered but rebellious student at U.A High School, training to become a hero.

But by night, he transformed into the vigilante known as Spider-Punk, using his quirk, "Spider", and the power of music to protect the innocent and fight against the growing threat of villains

One fateful day, Zuri found himself crossing paths with Kyoka Jiro, a talented and rebellious student from Class 1-A.

Kyoka possessed the power to create sound waves from her Earphone Jacks, making her a formidable opponent and a valuable asset to the hero world

Kyoka possessed the power to create sound waves from her Earphone Jacks, making her a formidable opponent and a valuable asset to the hero world. However, her own rebellious nature often led her to question the traditional hero system.

Zuri was immediately captivated by Kyoka's fierce spirit and her love for music, which he too loved. He admired her determination to challenge the status quo and fight for what she believed in. As Spider-Punk, he had always felt like an outsider, and he saw a kindred spirit in Kyoka.

Their paths continued to cross as Zuri fought against the villains that threatened the city. Soon, all of Class 1-A was talking about Spider-Punk, with some expressing their admiration for him. Kyoka, intrigued by the mysterious vigilante, began to investigate Spider-Punk's true identity. Little did she know that the person she was searching for was right in front of her, disguised as a fellow student. 

Her own admiration for Spider-Punk was growing and she knew it. At times, she would talk to Zuri about his alter-ego, even telling him she wants to find out who he really is. 

One evening, after a particularly intense battle, Zuri found himself injured and cornered by a group of villains, who laughed and taunted him. Just as he thought all hope was lost, Kyoka appeared in her Hero Costume. 

She demanded they get away from him, but the villains just laughed, promising to deal with her after they finish him off, but this only angered her more

She demanded they get away from him, but the villains just laughed, promising to deal with her after they finish him off, but this only angered her more. She was not going to let her new hero be killed. 

 Kyoka plugged her Earphone Jack into her amplifier boot and used her quirk to unleash powerful sound waves at the villains while repeating what she said, incapacitating them and saving him

Kyoka plugged her Earphone Jack into her amplifier boot and used her quirk to unleash powerful sound waves at the villains while repeating what she said, incapacitating them and saving him. In that moment, Zuri realized that he couldn't keep his secret from her any longer.

Taking off his mask, Zuri revealed his true identity to Kyoka. Shocked and amazed, she couldn't believe that the person she had been searching for was her classmate all along. But instead of feeling betrayed like he expected her to be, Kyoka felt a deep connection with Zuri, who felt guilty for keeping who Spider-Punk really was from her. She saw the pain and loneliness he carried as Spider-Punk, and she wanted to be there for him. Gently putting his mask back on, she helped him up and took him to get his injuries taken care of.

As they spent more time together, Zuri and Kyoka's bond grew stronger. They shared their hopes, dreams, and fears, finding solace in each other's company. Zuri admired Kyoka's strength and determination, while Kyoka appreciated Zuri's unwavering dedication to justice. At times, they would talk about their shared love for music.

Their relationship blossomed into a deep and passionate love, defying the boundaries of hero and vigilante. Zuri and Kyoka understood each other in a way that no one else could, and together, they became an unstoppable force against evil.

But their love was not without its challenges. The hero world was filled with danger and uncertainty, and Zuri's life as Spider-Punk put him in constant peril. Kyoka worried for his safety, but she also knew that she couldn't ask him to give up his calling.

In the end, Zuri and Kyoka vowed to support each other, no matter what. They would face the challenges of the hero world together, fighting side by side and cherishing every moment they had. Their love story was one of strength, resilience, and the power of two souls finding solace in each other's arms.

And so, in the city of Musutafu, where heroes and villains clashed, Zuri and Kyoka's love story became a beacon of hope, reminding everyone that even in the darkest of times, love could conquer all.