MHA (AU): Earphone Jack and Spider-Punk vs Shocker

Kyoka Jiro, also known as Earphone Jack, and her husband Zuri Brown, known as Spider-Punk and the son of Hobie Brown, were strolling through the bustling city streets, hand in hand and in their Hero and Spider Costumes. The couple was excitedly discussing their upcoming anniversary and brainstorming ideas for how to celebrate it. It was Sunday. They may be off school, but a hero's work is never done. As they walked, Zuri's Spider-Sense suddenly tingled, alerting him to danger. Kyoka, always ready for action, activated her Quirk, her Earphone Jacks ready. Their anniversary plans momentarily forgotten, the rebellious and musical duo of Class 1-A were now prepared for whatever awaited them. Just then, an explosion rocked the nearby bank, sending debris flying into the air and catching their attention. The couple exchanged a determined nod and rushed towards the chaos.

Emerging from the wreckage, the Shocker, also known as Jackson Brice, sneered beneath his mask

Emerging from the wreckage, the Shocker, also known as Jackson Brice, sneered beneath his mask. He clutched bags filled with stolen money, his gauntlet-covered fists vibrating with green power. The couple's eyes narrowed when they saw him. Spotting the heroes, he relished the opportunity to defeat them. With an evil grin under his mask, he put his money down and prepared for battle.

Spider-Punk and Earphone Jack wasted no time and charged at Shocker. Spider-Punk's quirk and web-slinging abilities allowed him to swiftly close the distance between them. He leaped into the air, webs at the ready, and fired a barrage of web projectiles towards Shocker.

Meanwhile, Earphone Jack used her Quirk to amplify the sound of her heartbeat, creating a powerful sonic attack. She unleashed a wave of sound waves towards Shocker, hoping to disorient him and disrupt his control over his gauntlets.

Shocker, however, proved to be a formidable opponent. He skillfully dodged Spider-Punk's web attacks and Earphone Jack's sound waves, using his gauntlets to deflect them away. He fired powerful air blasts at them.

The air blasts shot through the air, narrowly missing the heroes, but striking the buildings close to them

The air blasts shot through the air, narrowly missing the heroes, but striking the buildings close to them. As Spider-Punk distracted Shocker, Earphone Jack's mind raced to come up with a plan. Shocker laughed and taunted the couple, believing he had the upper hand and continued using his gauntlets to keep them at bay.

Shocker fired at them again and they were quick to dodge. Spider-Punk tried to strike him with his guitar, but Shocker blasted him into a nearby building, causing him to crash through the windows. He was quick to get back in the fight after getting up and dusting himself off.

As Shocker continued his assault, Earphone Jack adjusted her strategy. She smirked and got an idea. Spider-Punk, knowing what his wife was about to do, covered his ears.

Earphone Jack: Ears covered, babe?

Spider-Punk: Yes, they are! Let it rip!

She used one of her ultimate moves.

Earphone Jack: HEATBEAT SURROUND!!!!

Kyoka used her jacks to remove the equipment pieces from her wrists and aimed them towards Shocker, channeling a loud heartbeat that disoriented him and causing his gauntlets to malfunction momentarily, forcing him to cover his ears

Shocker: (Grunting in pain) Goddamn! That is loud!

Seeing Shocker distracted like she planned, Earphone Jack told her hubby to defeat him.

Seizing the opportunity, Spider-Punk nodded and aim his right web-shooter at Shocker.

Spider-Punk: WEB GRENADE!!!!

He fired a Web Grenade that ejected a cartridge of web-fluid at Shocker that released webbing after a timed delay, spraying around him and immobilizng him, trapping him in a cocoon of sticky webs

He fired a Web Grenade that ejected a cartridge of web-fluid at Shocker that released webbing after a timed delay, spraying around him and immobilizng him, trapping him in a cocoon of sticky webs. With the villain temporarily incapacitated, Earphone Jack approached cautiously, ready to assist her husband. Shocker's gauntlets ran out of power, rending him unable to attack any longer. He groaned in defeat.

As the couple stood triumphantly over the defeated Shocker, the citizens of the city cheered in gratitude. Spider-Punk and Earphone Jack had once again protected their home from a dangerous threat. Their teamwork and unwavering determination had prevailed. The police arrived to arrest Shocker and return the stolen money to the bank while praising the couple for their efforts.

With the battle won, Kyoka and Zuri shared a proud smile and a hug. They may have been Class 1-A's rebellious and musical couple, but they were also heroes, dedicated to using their unique abilities to protect the innocent. As they walked away from the scene, hand in hand once more and ready to return home, they couldn't help but feel a renewed sense of purpose and excitement for their upcoming anniversary.

Little did they know, their anniversary celebration would be filled with even more surprises and adventures, as their love and heroism continued to intertwine in the most extraordinary ways.