Daughter Of Spider-Man (AU): The Injured Spider (V2)

Chapter 1: The Injured Spider

Zuri Morales, a young man with a passion for justice and the brother of Miles Morales, had become his own Spider-Man. With his Miles Morales 10th Anniversary suit and spider-powers of his own, he swung through the city, fighting crime and protecting the innocent. But one fateful night, his world came crashing down.

His beloved wife Mia Parker, also known as Arachne, was the daughter of the legendary Spider-Man, Peter Parker, and his wife Gwen Stacy, also known as Ghost-Spider. She had inherited her father's powers and had become a formidable hero in her own right. Returning home after a day of crime-fighting, she was met with a sight that sent chills down her spine.

There, on the couch, sat Zuri, bloodied and injured. His 10th Anniversary suit was torn and tattered, a testament to the brutal fight he had endured. Mia's heart raced as she rushed to his side, grabbing the first aid kit and asking him what had happened, tending to his wounds.

Zuri's voice was strained as he explained how it happened.

(Flashback)

Tombstone, a notorious criminal and one of her father's enemies, had gotten the upper hand on him during their fight.

(A/N: Replace Peter with Zuri and they're in an alleyway

(A/N: Replace Peter with Zuri and they're in an alleyway. Same with the next gif below.)

He had been left battered and broken, his body aching with pain. He barely got away, managing to get home on foot as he was too weak to swing on a web.

(End of Flashback)

Zuri admitted Tombstone told him his beating was actually a warning to Mia if she decided to stop him. Mia's anger flared, and after patching him up, she wasted no time in calling for an ambulance to take him to the hospital.

Still dressed in her suit, Mia donned her mask and headed out into the city. Her mind was filled with a burning desire for revenge. She would find Tombstone and make him pay for what he had done to her husband.

It didn't take long for Mia to track down Tombstone. She found him lurking in a dark alleyway, his menacing presence sending shivers down her spine. Tombstone admitted he thought her husband's injuries and his warning would keep her off his back, but Mia said all it did was piss her off. Without hesitation, she lunged at him, engaging in a furious battle. At one point, Tombstone removed her mask, which was a mistake on his part. Tombstone taunted her about her husband's condition, but that just pissed her off even more.

Her anger fueled her every move, giving her the strength to overpower Tombstone. Blow after blow, she unleashed her fury upon him, her fists connecting with his body. Tombstone grunted in pain, but Mia's desire for revenge pushed her forward. She dodged his attacks and countered with her own. Tombstone picked up a metal pipe and prepared to strike. 

(A/N: Replace Peter with Mia

(A/N: Replace Peter with Mia.)

She webbed the nearby dumpster and threw it at him. It hit and badly injured him. Mia grabbed the metal pipe and struck him with it before throwing it away.

Tombstone tried to punch her, but she twisted his arm and pinned it behind his back while grabbing his head and slamming him against the wall before grabbing him and throwing him over her shoulder. He tried to get up, but she furiously punched him in the stomach, causing him to vomit a ton of blood. She then furiously kicked him in the groin before breaking his twisted arm with a kick. She wanted him to feel the pain he caused her husband.

Tombstone was coughing out more blood, but Mia didn't care. Anger and vengeance consumed her. She continued to violently beat him up to the point where he was bleeding and coughing out blood too much. As she looked at the beaten and bloodied thug, she yelled in anger and prepared to finish him off.

Just as Mia was about to deliver the final blow, Spider-Man, her father, and Zuri's mentor swung into the alleyway. He landed in front of Tombstone, catching Mia's fist in his hand. His mask eyes, filled with concern and sadness, met hers.

Mia's voice trembled with rage as she told her father about Zuri's injuries and how Tombstone needed to pay. Spider-Man remained silent, his face a mask of regret. Slowly, he removed his mask, revealing his identity to his daughter.

The look on Peter's face said everything. He had once walked down the path of darkness, consumed by anger and vengeance. He didn't want Mia to go down the same path. He wanted her to find a better way.

Calming down, Mia's anger turned into sorrow. Tears welled up in her eyes as she apologized to her father, realizing the darkness that had consumed her. All she wanted was for her beloved Zuri to get better, to see his adorable smile that she loved again.

Peter embraced his daughter, holding her tightly and letting her cry on his shoulder. He assured her that Zuri would recover, that they would find a way to bring justice to Tombstone. But it wouldn't be through anger and vengeance. It would be through the strength of their love and determination.

Meanwhile, Tombstone, injured and limping with a trail of blood, managed to escape in the chaos. His injuries were severe, and his blood stained his clothes and body. He knew he had to go into hiding, to nurse his wounds, and plan his next move. He now knew not harm Zuri, least he face the wrath of his beloved wife again. Mia realized he got away, but Peter said they would deal with him later. 

Peter and Mia arrived at the hospital, their hearts heavy with worry. They entered Zuri's room, finding him lying in bed, his face pale and bruised, his suit still damaged and his mask on the table next to him. Mia rushed to his side, holding his hand tightly.

Zuri weakly smiled at his wife, grateful for her presence as she leaned in and kissed him. He knew he was lucky to have her by his side. With Peter's guidance and Mia's unwavering love, he would find the strength to heal and continue his fight against injustice.

And so, the injured spider would rise again, stronger than ever before. Together, they would face the challenges that lay ahead, united in their mission to protect the city they loved.