MHA: The Quipping Spider and The Quipping Hero - Final Exams

Chapter 1: The Symbol of Peace's Overwhelming Power

Zuri and Izuku stood nervously in their Hero and Spider costumes, their final exam about to begin. As their classmates, in their own Hero costumes, having passed their own final exams, wished them luck, Momo and Ochaco approached them, planting kisses on their cheeks. "We believe in you," they said, their eyes filled with confidence.

At Ground Beta, the designated battleground, Zuri and Izuku awaited their villain. To their surprise, All Might himself, their teacher and mentor, appeared before them. Realizing that All Might was their opponent, they braced themselves for a challenging battle. All Might, showing no regard for collateral damage after destroying the city with a massive blast of wind from a punch, charged at them with immense power.

The battle commenced, and Zuri and Izuku fought with all their might. However, they soon realized that All Might's strength was overwhelming. Despite their efforts, they were unable to gain the upper hand. All Might's dominance was intimidating, leaving Izuku wondering how they could possibly defeat him. 

Chapter 2: The return of the Quipping Spider and Quipping Hero

In a desperate attempt to distract All Might, Izuku suggested they use a strategy.

Zuri, remembering the battle against the Rage Master, began quipping and webbed two buildings to launch himself at All Might. "Hey All Might, I hope you brought your dancing shoes, because we're about to tango!" Izuku quickly caught on and joined in with his own quips. "Yeah! We should breakdance fight instead! You should see us do the worm!"

All Might couldn't help but chuckle at their banter, even playing along himself. "You boys know it really ain't wise to make a powerful hero, let alone the Symbol of Peace, look foolish!" Zuri smirked under his mask. "You don't need our help for that!" Izuku smirked while charging. "You looked in a mirror?" He added while punching All Might in the face with a powerful Detroit Smash.

Their classmates watched in awe as the Quipping Spider and Quipping Hero made a comeback. Momo and Ochaco, realizing that their boyfriends were drawing inspiration from their previous battle, smiled with pride.

All Might used a powerful Texas Smash while using shouting, "You mocking me, Young Midorya and Young Morales?!" Zuri responded with, "We mock! We're mockers! We're also pullers, tuggers, yankers!" as he dodged the wind and landed an electric punch on All Might. Izuku followed up with another Detriot Smash, adding another quip to the mix. Their combined efforts began to turn the tide in their favor.

Impressed and proud, All Might acknowledged their determination. Sensing an opportunity, Zuri and Izuku unleashed a final combination attack, accompanied by a final quip. "You know what they say! Behind every hero is a fighter who can take a hit, and behind every fighter is a hero who can dish it out!" All Might, with a smile on his face, declared that they had passed. The attack landed, causing All Might to crash into a destroyed building. They made a beeline for the escape gate and went through it.

Robot: Congratulations! Team Midoriya and Morales have passed the exam! 

Their classmates erupted in cheers, and after returning to U.A, Momo and Ochaco rushed to embrace their victorious boyfriends. They expressed their pride and showered them with kisses. Zuri and Izuku exchanged smiles and fist-bumped, proclaiming, "The Quipping Spider and The Quipping Hero have returned!"

All Might watched his pupils with a smile, knowing that they had grown stronger through their unwavering spirit and teamwork.