MHA (AU): Kyoka Jiro vs. Venom

Venom was on a mission. He had heard about a hero named Spider-Punk, AKA Zuri Brown, one of the Spiders who had been causing trouble for his kind, and he was determined to put an end to it. As he prowled the streets of Musutafu, Japan, searching for his target, he could sense the fear and panic of the citizens around him. It only fueled his desire to find Spider-Punk and take him down. He called out for him, hoping to lure him out.

"Spider-Punk! Come out, come out, whenever you are! You can't hide forever! When we find you, you're in for a world of pain! Your little triumph over Symbiotes ends tonight!"

Though Spider-Punk did not show up due to dealing with his own villain problem, much to Venom's frustration. Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him. "Hey, overgrown symbiote. Looking for someone?" Venom turned to see a young woman in a costume standing before him, her arms crossed, a confident smirk on her face.

She had a pair of earphone jacks protruding from her ears, and he could sense the power emanating from her

She had a pair of earphone jacks protruding from her ears, and he could sense the power emanating from her. She was Kyoka Jiro, a hero-in-training from the city's gifted superhero academy, U.A High School. She was also known as The Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack.

Venom looked at her with curiosity. "And who are you? Some little girl trying to play the hero?"

Her face grew serious, and she got into a combat position. "I'm the Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack. And I'm here to stop you from causing more harm."

Venom laughed. "Oh, it's not these humans we're after! It's your pathetic husband Spider-Punk! We know he lives here in this city! Care to take us to him?"

Kyoka was angered upon hearing that. "Hell no! I'm not letting you anywhere near him! He told me you and your stupid symbiote kind have an intense hatred for Spider-Man and his legacy! I refuse to let an evil monster like you harm someone close to me!

Venom was angered now. "Fine. If you won't take us to him, then we'll just find him ourselves! After you're dealt with!

Kyoka clenched her fists as she was ready for battle. As she activated her Quirk, she could feel the sounds of the city around her, giving her an advantage in battle. She gestured him to come at her. 

Venom lunged at her, his monstrous form towering over her.

"Come, Earphone Jack! Show us what you've got!"

Venom tried to grab her, but she elbowed him in the face, causing him to grab his face in pain. Venom charged at her to attack again, but Kyoka was quick, dodging his attacks with ease and striking back with her own. She was determined to take him down before he harmed anyone.