AU: A Web of Love - Zuri Morales and Spider-Gwen's Wedding (Earth-65)

Chapter 1: A Proposal to Remember

Zuri Morales, a kind-hearted and adventurous young man, had been dating Gwen Stacy, also known as Spider-Gwen, for quite some time. Their love had blossomed amidst their shared passion for justice and adventures. One day, Zuri gathered all his courage and decided it was time to take their relationship to the next level.

With a heart full of love and excitement, Zuri knelt down on one knee and proposed to Gwen. Overwhelmed with joy, Gwen eagerly accepted, her eyes shining with happiness. She swung them to her home, as they couldn't wait to share the news with her father, Captain George Stacy.

Chapter 2: A Joyous Union

Captain Stacy, Gwen's loving and supportive father, was thrilled to hear about their engagement. He had always admired Zuri's bravery and kind nature, and he couldn't have asked for a better partner for his daughter. The wedding preparations began, and the couple's friends and fellow superheroes joined in the celebration.

On their wedding day, Zuri and Gwen exchanged vows, promising to stand by each other's side through thick and thin. The ceremony was filled with love, laughter, and a sense of unity. As they sealed their love with a kiss, the crowd erupted in applause, celebrating the union of two extraordinary individuals.

Chapter 3: A New Beginning

After the wedding, Zuri and Gwen embarked on their new life together. They moved into Gwen's apartment, which now felt like a cozy nest for their love to flourish. They reveled in the simple joys of domesticity, cherishing each moment spent together.

However, fate had something extraordinary in store for them. A few days later, a radioactive spider found its way into their apartment, unknowingly changing Zuri's life forever. As the spider bit him, Zuri felt a surge of power coursing through his veins. He had become Spider-Man, just like Gwen.

Chapter 4: Weaving a New Legacy

With newfound abilities, Zuri wasted no time in creating his own Spider-Man Suit. Together, as Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen, they swung through the city, fighting crime and protecting the innocent. Their love and shared purpose only grew stronger with each passing day.

But their journey took an unexpected turn when Gwen discovered she was pregnant. Excitement and joy filled their hearts as they eagerly awaited the arrival of their first child. Months passed, and finally, Lily, a beautiful baby girl, was born, bringing immeasurable happiness to their lives.

Epilogue: Love Spins Its Web

Zuri and Gwen's love story continued to unfold, filled with adventures, challenges, and the unbreakable bond they shared. As Lily grew older, she too inherited her parents' extraordinary abilities, becoming a symbol of hope and justice in her own right.

Their love, built on trust, understanding, and a shared purpose, remained the foundation of their family. Zuri and Gwen's journey as Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen, alongside their daughter Lily, became an inspiration to all, reminding the world that love could conquer any obstacle.

In the end, it was their love that spun a web of hope, uniting them as a family and ensuring that their legacy would endure for generations to come.