AU: Spider-Christmas 2 🎄🕸🕷

Once upon a time in Earth-65, Zuri Morales, also known as Spider-Man, was eagerly preparing for Christmas with his wife, Gwen Stacy, who was also known as Spider-Gwen. Their daughter, Lily, was excitedly helping them decorate their home for the festive season. Zuri and Gwen's love for each other and their daughter was evident in every decoration they put up.

As they finished setting up, Zuri and Lily waited in Gwen's room for her to arrive. Suddenly, Gwen entered through the window, wearing her white and black Spider-Woman suit. Her backpack was filled with Christmas gifts that she had collected from another dimension using her watch. She looked at her husband and daughter, her eyes filled with love and joy, even though her smile was hidden behind her mask. Zuri and Lily smiled back at her, their own masks unable to hide their happiness.

The next morning, Christmas had finally arrived. Zuri, Lily, and Gwen, still wearing their pajamas but with their masks on, prepared to spend their favorite holiday together. After getting ready, they headed to spend the day with George Stacy, Gwen's father and a retired police captain. The four of them spent the morning watching Christmas movies, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

When it was time for Christmas dinner, they gathered around the table. As they ate, they shared jokes and laughter, creating a warm and joyful atmosphere. After dinner, they moved on to opening presents. Gwen opened hers and found a picture of her and Zuri on the day she spent with him as Spider-Gwen before he became Spider-Man. She couldn't help but smile under her mask, cherishing the memory.

Zuri opened his gift and discovered a new Spider-Man mask. His smile widened, grateful for the thoughtful gift. Lily eagerly opened her gift and found a Pokémon game, her face lighting up with excitement as she was a big fan of the franchise. George opened his gift and found a new coffee mug that said "World's best cop/father". He smiled, appreciating the gesture.

Suddenly, Zuri playfully attempted to web Gwen and Lily to the wall. Gwen smirked and swiftly dodged his webs and retaliated, trapping him against the wall with her own webs. Lily joined in, trying to web her mother, but Gwen skillfully dodged and webbed Lily to the ceiling instead. George burst out laughing, thoroughly entertained by the playful family dynamics.

Lily managed to break herself and her father free from the webs, and Gwen helped them up. Zuri stood up, laughing, and admitted that Gwen had gotten them good. Just then, Lily, still hanging upside down from the ceiling, held up a mistletoe. Zuri and Gwen lifted up their masks and shared a sweet kiss, much to George's delight.

A few hours later, the trio, now in their suits, perched on top of a building in another dimension, watching the Christmas magic unfold below. Zuri hugged his wife and daughter tightly, feeling overwhelmed with love and gratitude. He whispered, "This truly has been a Spider-Christmas. I love you two so much."

Gwen smiled under her mask, her eyes welling up with tears of joy. She replied, "Every Christmas with you and Lily is a Spider-Christmas, baby. I love you so much."

Lily, also crying tears of happiness under her mask, chimed in, "I love you guys so much!"

The trio shared a heartwarming hug, their love and unity touching the hearts of the citizens below. In that moment, they knew that their love and bond as a family was the greatest gift they could ever receive. And as they continued to watch the Christmas magic unfold, they were filled with hope and gratitude for the love they shared.