MHA (AU): Villain Kyoka Jiro X Spider-Punk (Zuri Brown)

Zuri Brown, also known as Spider-Punk and the son of Hobie Brown, couldn't believe his luck. He had joined forces with Kyoka Jiro, the former hero Earphone Jack turned villain. As they walked through the dark streets of the city, Zuri couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that gnawed at him. But at the same time, he couldn't deny the rush of excitement that coursed through his veins.

Kyoka led him to a hidden underground lair, where she introduced him to the rest of her villainous crew. They were a motley bunch, each with their own unique abilities and powers. Zuri felt a sense of camaraderie with them, a feeling he had never experienced before. They welcomed him and already began treating him like one of their own.

As days turned into weeks, Zuri trained with Kyoka and her crew, honing his skills and learning the ways of a villain. He felt a sense of power and freedom that he had never felt as a hero. But deep down, he knew that he was walking down a dangerous path.

One night, as they were planning their next heist, Zuri couldn't shake the feeling of doubt that lingered in the back of his mind. He pulled Kyoka aside and confessed his inner turmoil. She listened intently, a knowing smile playing on her lips. She gently placed her hand on his cheek. 

"Zuri, my dear spider-partner-in-crime," Kyoka said softly, "I understand your doubts. But remember, we are villains. We do what we must to survive in this world. Embrace your darkness, and you will find true power."

Zuri pondered her words, torn between his sense of right and wrong. But deep down, he knew that he had made his choice. He was a villain now, and there was no turning back.

As they embarked on their next heist, Zuri felt a sense of exhilaration unlike anything he had ever experienced. The thrill of the chase, the rush of adrenaline, it was intoxicating. And as he swung through the city, his Spider-Punk suit gleaming in the moonlight, he knew that he had found his true calling.

Zuri had embraced his darkness, and he was ready to conquer the world as a villain. And with Kyoka and her crew by his side, there was nothing that could stand in their way. The city would tremble at the sight of the infamous duo, Villain Kyoka Jiro and Villain Spider-Punk AKA Zuri Brown.