AU: Zuri Vs. Kingpin

Once upon a time in the bustling city of New York, there lived a young man named Zuri Morales, the brother of Miles Morales. Zuri was an ordinary high school student with an extraordinary secret. He was his own Spider-Man, a masked vigilante who swung through the city, fighting crime and protecting the innocent.

Zuri had always been fascinated by spiders and their incredible abilities. One day, while visiting his uncle's laboratory, he was bitten by a genetically enhanced spider. From that moment on, Zuri's life changed forever. He gained the proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a spider, along with the ability to cling to walls and a sixth sense that warned him of danger.

With his newfound powers, Zuri decided to use them for good and created his own Spider-Man suit.

(A/N: This is his suit)

He also created his own web-shooters and began patrolling the city at night. He fought against petty criminals, stopping robberies and muggings, and became a symbol of hope for the people of New York.

However, little did Zuri know that his actions had caught the attention of one of the most dangerous crime lords in the city, Wilson Fisk, also known as the Kingpin.

The Kingpin was a ruthless and powerful man, controlling the criminal underworld with an iron fist. He saw Spider-Man as a threat to his empire and decided to eliminate him.

One evening, as Zuri swung through the city, he noticed an increase in criminal activities. It seemed that the Kingpin had unleashed his henchmen to take down Spider-Man once and for all. Zuri knew he had to face this challenge head-on.

He tracked down the Kingpin's hideout, a massive skyscraper in the heart of the city. With his suit and unwavering determination, Zuri infiltrated the building, taking out guards and evading security systems. He made his way to the top floor, where the Kingpin's office awaited.

As Zuri entered the office, he found himself face to face with the imposing figure of the Kingpin. The crime lord sneered, confident in his victory. "Spider-Man, you've been a thorn in my side for too long. It ends here," the Kingpin growled.

Zuri didn't flinch. He knew he had to stop the Kingpin's reign of terror.

"Take your best shot Willie!" He quipped.

With a swift movement, he shot a web at the Kingpin, but the crime lord effortlessly dodged it. The two engaged in a fierce battle, with Zuri using his agility and quick reflexes to dodge the Kingpin's powerful punches.

Despite the Kingpin's size and strength, Zuri refused to back down. He used his web-shooters to create traps and distractions, buying himself precious moments to strike back. Blow after blow, Zuri fought with all his might, refusing to let the Kingpin win.

Finally, after a grueling battle, Zuri managed to land a powerful punch, sending the Kingpin crashing to the ground. The crime lord lay defeated, his empire crumbling around him. Zuri knew that justice had prevailed.

As the police arrived to arrest the Kingpin and his henchmen, Zuri slipped away into the night, disappearing into the shadows, like Batman. He knew that his work as Spider-Man was far from over. The city still needed him, and he was ready to face any challenge that came his way.

And so, Zuri Morales, AKA Spider-Man, continued to swing through the city, protecting the innocent and fighting for justice. With his unwavering determination and incredible powers, he became a true hero, inspiring others to stand up against evil. The legend of Spider-Man lived on, thanks to the courage and strength of Zuri Morales.