Chapter 9

The next day came around as Eri woke up early as she looked at Izuku and Yang sleeping, making the little snowball smile seeing how happy her mama and papa were in their sleep.

"I wonder what Mama's dreaming about. Oh, she's probably dreaming of beating up a bunch of meanie heads." Eri said to herself as she got out of bed, and her childish curiosity got the better of her as she looked under the bed and found Yang's bunny outfit.

"Oh, Mama must like playing dress up." Eri said to herself as she put the bunny outfit away as she snuck out of the room, and headed towards team Jnpr's room as she slightly opened the door as saw Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren and Nora sleeping as the little bean got an idea, and made her way to the kitchen with a big smile on her face.

Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren and Nora all woke up as they smelled something delicious as they saw pancakes on their nightstand, as well as a note from Eri as Jaune grabbed the note and read it

'Enjoy the pancakes aunties and uncles, love your adorable snowball niece'

The note read as Pyrrha and Nora couldn't handle the cuteness from their snowball niece while Jaune and Ren just smiled, before they ate the pancakes.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Momo all woke up as they also saw pancakes made by Eri, along with a similar note she wrote as the girls were touched by the little bean's kindness as they started eating.

"Eri's so cute and kind!" Ruby said as she quickly stuffed her face with pancakes, to the amusement of her friends.

Izuku and Yang then woke up as they saw Eri holding a plate of pancakes as she smiled at them.

"Morning Mama and Papa, I made pancakes." Eri said with a big smile, making Izuku and Yang smile back as Eri handed them the pancakes, and got back onto the bed.

"Awww, you didn't have to do this snowball." Yang said as she kissed Eri on the cheek and hugged her, as the family started eating the pancakes, with Yang feeding Eri.

"Wow, these taste great. Good job Eri." Izuku said as he gave Eri headpats, making the snowball and Yang smile.

"Thanks Papa, I had lots of lessons from Grandma." Eri said as Izuku smiled, while Yang lifted Eri onto her lap as the family continued eating breakfast.

Izuku then finished eating and decided to go for a quick morning jog, kissing Yang and Eri on their cheeks as he headed out for his jog, leaving the mother and daughter together.

"Hey Mama, do you like playing dress up?" Eri asked Yang, as she innocently tilted her head while looking at her mama, making Yang curious about why Eri asked her that.

"What makes you ask that, Eri?" Yang asked as she held her little snowball in her lap.

"Well, I looked under the bed and I found a bunny outfit underneath, so I figured you like playing dress up." Eri said as Yang's face immediately turned bright red, out of sheer embarrassment hearing that while Eri was confused.