Chapter 15

Izuku, Jaune and Ren were trying to relax, only for Mina to get in the way of that, going on about how she thinks Yang and the others aren't good enough for him, making Izuku, Jaune and Ren roll their eyes.

"You've got some nerve to think you know a damn thing about my girlfriends!" Izuku said as he got up into Mina's face.

"I know enough to know they're not good enough for you." Mina said as Izuku's eyes started glowing, very subtlety.

"Like what?! Name one thing about any of them, like Yang's favorite color, Weiss' preferred drink, Erza's favorite desert or Blake's favorite hobby. Hell, name Ruby's birthday." Izuku said, bordering on screaming at Mina as Ren and Jaune face plammed.

"Oh boy, this will take a while." Ren said while rolling his eyes as some of the others started coming into the common area, which made Izuku smirk before clearing his throat.

"You and Mineta tried doing what last night?!" Izuku shouted, making Mina confused as the others looked over at them, with Jaune and Ren wondering what Izuku was doing.

"Was invading my privacy not enough for you?! You and Mineta just had to spy on me, Blake and Yang last night, hoping you'd catch us doing the devil's tango?!" Izuku shouted as Mina was about to say Izuku was lying, only for her to get an onslaught of disapproval which then led to Mina walking away.

Then they heard Ruby and Weiss screaming as they ran to Izuku, covered in blankets.

"Ruby, Weiss, what happened?!" Izuku said, extremely concerned to why Ruby and Weiss screamed, while Weiss was covering her chest.

"Some bastard stole our clothes!" Weiss yelled right when Mineta walked into the common, sniffing Ruby's panties.

"I'm going to kill him." Ruby said as she grabbed Crescent Rose and pointed it at Mineta.

Mineta dropped Ruby's underwear as he ran off like the coward he is, leading to Ruby chasing him while also grabbing her underwear along the way

"Knowing that pest, he probably hid our clothes in his room." Weiss said while sighing as Izuku handed her a pair of gloves.

Weiss smiled as she grabbed the gloves from Izuku and kissed him on the cheek before leaving to regain her and Ruby's clothes.

"How the hell has that guy not gotten expelled yet?" Jaune asked in complete disbelief as Izuku just shrugged his shoulders.

"Wish I could tell you the answer Jaune. Apparently all the punishments from Principal Nezu weren't enough to get Mineta to knock it off." Izuku said as they saw Ruby beating the crap out of Mineta with her bare hands.

"Oh damn." Ren said in shock as he and Jaune both were slightly shaking out of fear of seeing Ruby being pissed off.

"Guess this is a good indication to never piss off Ruby." Jaune said as Yang walked into the room, still in her pajamas as she saw Ruby beating Mineta.