Chapter 14

Yang was sleeping as she found her being woken up by Izuku and Eri, both smiling brightly.

"Morning, my love." Izuku said as Eri jumped into Yang's arms, and gave her a massive hug.

"Mama!" Eri said while hugging Yang as she smiles and hugged her little snowball back.

"You're becoming a big girl Eri, and I don't like it." Yang said with comically cry, making Izuku chuckled and kiss her forehead.

"Don't worry Mama, I'll always be your adorable little snowbean." Eri said when they heard sounds of little feet running towards them.

"Incoming." Izuku said as a little girl who looked exactly like Yang, but with Izuku's hair color and eyes ran into the room, as Izuku opened his arms for a hug.

"How's my adorable little firecracker?" Izuku asked as he gave her headpats.

"Awesome Papa!" The little green haired girl said before jumping onto Yang and hugged her and Eri.

"Mommy, big sis!" Eri quickly hugged her younger green haired sister with a massive smile on her face, leading to Yang bear hugging her baby girls.

"My beautiful little angels." Yang said while shedding tears of joy as her green haired daughter wiped her tears away.

"Don't be sad Mommy."

"I'm not sad sweetie, I'm just really happy I have such adorable little angels for daughters." Yang said as she closed her eyes, only for her to wake up from her nap, having been dreaming.

"Oh damn, not again. Why must my mind play with my feelings?!" Yang complained to herself as she has been that dream of her and Izuku's future family semi regularly, which got on her nerves due since she really wanted it to be reality.

Yang then looked at the bedside table as she saw Momo's picture of her and Izuku was now fixed, which made her smile as she saw a memento from one of her and Izuku's dates, picking it up while smiling.

"Ahhh, that was a lovely date." Yang said to herself when she saw one of the drawers were open as her curiosity got the better of her, as she looked inside and found Izuku's personal journal.

'Since when did Izuku have his own journal? I mean sure, he has a lot of journals on people's powers, but I never thought he'd have a personal journal.' Yang thought to herself before getting more curious about what Izuku wrote in his journal, and was very tempted to read it but she stopped herself.

"No, no, no, no, bad Yang! That's Izuku's private journal, I can't just snoop through it just because I'm his girlfriend. Then again, not like Izuku would know I took a peek." Yang said to herself before shaking her head before putting Izuku's journal away.