Chapter One

Yunah sat as straight as she could in her chair wanting to give the best impression of herself.

She used her hands to smooth her dress down over and over making sure it was completely crease free.

A hand reached over and took hers stopping the motion.

She turned to look at the person beside her.

"Will you stop that, you are making me nervous" her sister said.

"Why are you nervous? I'm the one who has to go out there Unnie" Yunah replied.

"True, but you've got this though. You will do amazing. I know it" her sister said quietly as she squeezed Yunah's hand tightly.

Yunah looked around the small room she was in. There were chairs lining almost every wall and most of those chairs were currently occupied.

She recognised almost every face in the room and it only made her more anxious. How was she here with all these well known celebrities.

With her free hand she smoothed her dress again and almost laughed when she saw her sister's face.

Yunah shook her leg anxiously and waited for her turn as one by one all the other faces in the room left and just the two women remained.

"Do you think they have forgotten me?" Yunah asked.

"No. Last is a good sign. They always save the best till last" her sister replied.

"You looked less nervous at every audition than you do today" her sister remarked suddenly.

"An audition is easy. I just have to pretend to be someone else. Here I have to be myself" Yunah said with a sigh.

Her sister smiled at her. "The best version of yourself, the one we worked on remember"

Yunah rolled her eyes, feeling more comfortable now it was just her and her sister in the room. "I know. I know what to say and how to behave. I practiced a lot okay"

Her sister sighed loudly and then lowered her voice. "Just don't forget what to do if they mention... him"

Yunah felt her cheeks warm and knew she was blushing. "I know. I won't mess up don't worry. It would be better if he was here though, I don't like doing these alone" She replied quietly.

"Shhh" her sister demanded. The relaxed atmosphere between the two sisters had suddenly become tense.

They sat in silence as Yunah stared at the clock on the wall. The minutes ticked by quickly and she felt less and less prepared as time passed.

A man strolled casually into the room and stopped by the doorway.

Both women stood immediately.

"Miss Song?" The man asked.

"That's me" Yunah responded stepping forward.

The man blinked casually at her sister. "I'm sorry and you are?" He asked with a bored tone.

Her sister stepped forward and shook the man's hand. "Song Sumin. I'm Miss Song's manager"

The man looked between the two women. "Ah, apologies managers don't usually join the talent in the waiting room" his tone now giving away he was uncomfortable.

"Well in this case I do. You see sir, I am not only Yunah's manager but I am also her older sister and I like to make sure she is okay and being treated well" Sumin explained.

The man nodded at this. "I see in, you will still have to wait here though"

Sumin sat back in her chair. She reached forward and squeezed Yunah's hand. "Like we practiced" she whispered.