Chapter Five

Yunah awoke with a start. She felt the bed shift beside her.

She opened her eyes and sat up slowly. She looked around the room and noticed the bed beside her was empty.

"Minho?" She asked groggily.

"Yeah?" He called from the bathroom that was attached to her bedroom.

Yunah watched as he slowly walked back into the room. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and judging from his dry hair, had clearly been about to step into the shower.

"I thought you had left" She stated with a shrug.

Minho laughed. "So clingy" he said turning and going back into the bathroom.

Yunah smiled and laid back down.

The last few days had been great. She felt like her relationship was getting back on track finally. Minho had visited her almost every day and been showering her with gifts. She wasn't sure what had changed but the distance between them was gone now.

"Can you get me a coffee babe?" Minho called from the bathroom.

Yunah sat back up. "Sure" she called back to him as she dragged herself from the bed.

Yunah crossed the room to her closet and grabbed her robe, wrapping it tightly around her before sliding her feet into her slippers.

She padded her way across the room and opened the door, making sure to close it firmly behind her.

She continued down the hall into the kitchen where she found her sister sitting at the breakfast table looking at her phone with a frown.

"Oh, you're finally awake" Sumin said placing her phone down.

"I am" Yunah replied as she started to make some coffee.

"I got a call about Accidental Love this morning" Sumin announced.

Yunah whirled around to face her sister. "You did?" She asked, unable to contain her excitement. She was so bored and desperate to start working again.

Sumin nodded. "Yeah. They want to go ahead with season 2. They aren't sure when filming will start but they wanted to see if you would be willing to sign on for it" She explained.

"You said yes right?" Yunah asked as she turned back to the coffee machine.

"I did. But I've read the contract. You won't be the main character in this season. So it's less screen time and less money"

Yunah shrugged. "So. It's still work"

"I thought you might say that. Anyway, we have to wait for them to cast the new leads and then we will know more" Sumin replied.

"I guess with my character all loved up it's going to be about new characters and maybe my character will help them somehow" Yunah wondered aloud. "Wait, did they say anything about Minho?" Yunah asked suddenly.

"They did. They are in talks with his manager as well."

Yunah smiled. She wanted to work with Minho again and the timing was perfect.

She reached into the cupboard and pulled out two coffee cups.

"None for me." Sumin said suddenly.

Yunah looked over her shoulder at her sister. "Sorry?" She asked, confused.

"No coffee for me. I'm cutting back" Sumin explained, gesturing at the cups in front of Yunah.

"It's not for you" Yunah replied.

Sumin sighed loudly. "Is he here?"

Yunah continued to pour the coffee with her back turned to her sister.